Gotta share this:

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I just tried it on Mom's NET7 and it didn't work right off of the bat, so I am going to have to mess with it and see what it takes. Difference in hardware?

Last edited:

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
well, I'm missing something? because, I can uninstall the flash 10.2 version, as well I can install the lite one apk, but I don't see any change at all; what are the procedure to install this?

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

I am in the same boat, it let me install both Flash 10.2's apk and Flash Lite but I only have the option to uninstall Flash Lite and no way to force it to use one or the other.

Going to mess with it in a bit and see if I can find out exactly what Flash 10.2 installs and maybe delete it

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
on my sytabex i can install both and also can uninstall both of them. but nothing happens if you look on a flash web page, what can this be??

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
Well I found a 10.3 for Arm 6 processors that was a different file size then all the other ones I tried (its 4.4 and everyone I tried before was 4.2). Installed, Rebooted and it loads the ikea.co.uk website which has a flash animation running.

Maybe this might help others
Download Adobe_Flah_Player_10.3_for_ARMv6.apk for free on Filesonic.com

Have not done much other testing but its the first apk/flash attempt I have tried that did not quit on me and the first one that loaded that animation in the stock browser.

It also loads the episodes from cbs.com so it is not any worse then the plug-ins I was using before

Last edited: