Hanspad problems - disappearing apps

nixmith

Sep 2, 2011
Problems with disappearing Apps: Have had a Hannspad for 10 days now, very impressed overall. However 1 big problem - periodically I struggle to turn on the device and when I get it going any apps I have downloaded are gone? I see them listed as my apps in the apps market section, but if I do a sync (bulk download) they all force close so I need to download each one individually. This takes me about half an hour and is quite frustrating. Anyone else had this problem? Are there any recommended task managers which might solve it?

Nixmith

jfitzandroid

Oct 26, 2011
Problems with disappearing Apps: Have had a Hannspad for 10 days now, very impressed overall. However 1 big problem - periodically I struggle to turn on the device and when I get it going any apps I have downloaded are gone? I see them listed as my apps in the apps market section, but if I do a sync (bulk download) they all force close so I need to download each one individually. This takes me about half an hour and is quite frustrating. Anyone else had this problem? Are there any recommended task managers which might solve it?

Nixmith

My son had this - I think it's something to do with the fact that the on button and the Home, Menu, Back buttons are in the same top right hand corner, and might get pressed together inadvertently. I asked him to make sure he picked up the tablet at the bottom (where the writing Hannspad" is) and then to switch on without touching the rest of the surface. That seemed to stop the problem ..