HDMI Mid7022

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
Well, I've only ever seen a few 'faulty' HDMI leads.

Easiest way to check is to pick up another cable (as a spare OR get a MINI-HDMI adapter and use it with one of your existing cables.

If it's not the cable then see about a warranty return on the tablet.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Well, I've only ever seen a few 'faulty' HDMI leads.

Easiest way to check is to pick up another cable (as a spare OR get a MINI-HDMI adapter and use it with one of your existing cables.

If it's not the cable then see about a warranty return on the tablet.

I bought this adapter http://www.dealextreme.com/p/hdmi-female-to-mini-hdmi-male-adapter-converter-58158 and this also didnt work on the tv but it worked with my computer moniter so now I know that my tv does not support mini hdmi and the hdmi port on the tablet works. Thanks everyone for your help.

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
hmm, that's a strange one. But, I can't see how mini HDMI could be the issue, all it is really are the same pins in a smaller package.

More likely it's something like an HDCP issue, I know from my experience with HDMI gear that sometimes they can be 'twitchy' and not want to work with everything.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
hmm, that's a strange one. But, I can't see how mini HDMI could be the issue, all it is really are the same pins in a smaller package.

More likely it's something like an HDCP issue, I know from my experience with HDMI gear that sometimes they can be 'twitchy' and not want to work with everything.
Yea maybe that could be it