Hello Family

cruz372

Dec 9, 2012
Allow me to introduce myself....my name is cruz372...im from Jamaica Queens,NY. i just brought my first tablet today...the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0...as i was heading home.. a stranger stopped me on the train and suggested i look this site up for any help n tips ...since its my first tablet...so if anyone can give any tips and/or tricks for this bad boy..

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The site is full of great help and information. On the forum home page you'll find specific forums for your tablet and app sections as well as tips and tricks. Enjoy your tab.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello cruz372 welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 forum to start learning more about your own tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Enjoy that new tablet and the forum.