[HOW TO] Network unlock your Huawei S7 (confirmed for Telstra)

rh8810

Jun 20, 2011
hi everyone , i need some help please. my s7(telstra) flash to Norwegian ROMand now its Unlocked. however, i try few sim card, sounds the 3G network can not connect to the internet, evern no 3G signal. do i have to do some setting?Optus and Virgin sim card has been tried, can not connect to internet but phone works.

Thanks.

rh8810

Jun 20, 2011
Hi Pvella, yes i pretty sure the data sevices has been turned on becoz if i use Telstra sim card the 3G signal shows up but if i put optus or virgin, it just showing normal signal, and my modle is S7-104, also in the network band setting i only got GSM, GSM+WCDMA, WCDMA, auto GSM+WCDMA. is that same as urs?

Thanks for your help

raj7787

Jun 20, 2011
hi ,well it means just install Norweigan 2.2 , and it will unlock your t.tab ?? thats it ... ??? no need to do any other things at all ... well i m very new to this and i just bought t-tab just 3 days ago.. so bit worry to .... please advise me ..thanks .. cheers

rh8810

Jun 20, 2011
Hi raj7787, in my case "yes" only need to upgrade to Norweigan 2.2 the sim lock will be removed. please let me know after u unlock and does it work with Optus 3G or others. thanks

chan2011

May 3, 2011
Hi raj7787, in my case "yes" only need to upgrade to Norweigan 2.2 the sim lock will be removed. please let me know after u unlock and does it work with Optus 3G or others. thanks

It worked for me. I was able to use both TPG (Optus based) and PlanetISP (Vodafone based) SIMs, although I have now gone back to Telstra for performance reasons.

If you don't have data connection, check if the APN has been set correctly. For Optus, it should be "internet".

balanvib

Oct 28, 2011
Hi, you didn't mentioned the model number here..its ok you can unlock your mobile using the unlock code.. i know a unlock code provider whose name is ***************** . here you will be able to get the unlock code easily...

mich007

Nov 15, 2012
please can some one help me on how to phone sim network unlocking on my s7 tablet..please please