Howdy all

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Got this tab from Fry's yesterday. So far I am pleased with this tab.

Glad to have you, Stephen. We were just talking about screen brightness in another thread, and if you want a better-looking picture, I recommend turning off the auto-dimmer and setting it at about 55%. Just a tip that was on my mind. Oh, and check out the Accessories subforum if you are thinking about a folio or screen protector.

StephenC

Jan 17, 2011
Thanks!
Flash, Back in the day (tablet time) I owned a gtab. My morning routine was get out of bed, make coffee, and flash my gtab with the latest ROM.

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks!
Flash, Back in the day (tablet time) I owned a gtab. My morning routine was get out of bed, make coffee, and flash my gtab with the latest ROM.

Same here. The poor Gtab just doesn't have enough memory. I wish some of those developers would move to the A2109 though. What a prize that would be.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Spoon3er

Jan 28, 2013
Got this tab from Fry's yesterday. So far I am pleased with this tab.
Wellcome!! Every new member will grow the community! :)
Same here. The poor Gtab just doesn't have enough memory. I wish some of those developers would move to the A2109 though. What a prize that would be.
Oh, that would be great!:thumbup:

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
My previous tablet was a viewsonic gtablet..for what it was, a very decent tablet, very easy to 'mod'.

StephenC

Jan 17, 2011

That would be great!