Ideas for Android apps

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I am starting this thread just so everyone has a place to share their app ideas. If there is something that you have been thinking of or have wanted to see on Android post it here.

tabletguy

Dec 7, 2010
lol don't think many are going to want to freely publish their app ideas since people will quickly rip the idea and beat you to market with it.

The popular ones are going to games, obviously.

However, I truly think there are some, "society changing" apps that are going to be invented. I am not talking people making a few million off one app, I am talking about people making billion dollar companies out of it like facebook.

Just look at where technology is headed:

1. everything stored on the cloud

2. super fast 4g connections

3. GPS in every tablet (tablet knows where you are, can provide data based on your location)

4. ultra mobile, can be taken anywhere

5. lots of ports, allows it to be used as full scale laptop.

6. mobile based payment systems (soon to go mainstream).

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
your right most people dont want to share there million dollar ideas but having some apps on the market i know most apps arent million dollar apps. So i just thought we all could share ideas of apps we would like to see.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I can't find a good remote desktop app. All the ones I find need some random port and I can never get it to work. Wanna make something as easy as mstsc?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Gps is hardware not software and it says right in the link that it doesn't have gps

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I have not looked at any paid services besides LogMeIn yet. How much is it? And do you know of any free ones? I'm not againist buying something but if it is free somewhere else... well no point to waste money.

wyse pocket cloud free works pretty good.

and tombtroy have you tried stupid zombies you might like that as well

nirgyllis

Jul 4, 2011
I am starting this thread just so everyone has a place to share their app ideas. If there is something that you have been thinking of or have wanted to see on Android post it here.

I have an idea for a camera app, if you are still tracking this and want to hear it.

basically two or three on-screen touch dials for adjusting the exposure and color balance in real time before taking the pic. drives me nuts that the software 'optimises' the pic, and I can't do anything about it. would be most excellent to have on a normal camera too...