is there any way to adjust text size?

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
You got me to check my boat browser to view this forum.

It allows me to thank and use gestures.The app for this forum is so so, then again for free is ironic,you would think that an improved version could be possible.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It allows me to thank and use gestures.The app for this forum is so so, then again for free is ironic,you would think that an improved version could be possible.

I forwarded that information to those responsible a while back. As I understand it, the code for the app is shared by several different fora and the others don't have a "Thank" etc.

GringoDog

Oct 28, 2011
You got me to check my boat browser to view this forum.

I'm sorry Phil, but "boat browser"? What is that? And would it resolve the problems I am still having with Dolphin since the HC upgrade that I've described (read: whined about) in the thread related to that topic). Thanks!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
What is tapatalk?

It is an app that lets you access this forum and others. It has some advantages over coming to the website directly but also issues like no "Thanks" button. I prefer just to use the website to the app but others love the app. If you are on a lot of different forums it might be better for you.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I found android tablet is the same thing. One stupid question. How do you move apps to the favorite file. i am sure it is easy.