Junk!!

llv_mech

Aug 25, 2011
Bought an a500 Acer tablet ... what a piece of junk....I thought I would give it a month or so before my final judgement JUNK. Now I have to see if I can sell this ...anyone looking for an android tablet???

Sewal46

Sep 16, 2011
I find this post an insult to all the intelligent people on this forum who own a500 tabs and are happy with them. If you are going to label someting as a piece of junk at least give us your reasons. Are you new to tablets? If so, maybe it is the liimitations of tablets that is your problem. Forums are a place where people can inform, get ang give help. Please give us more information next time.

Dstutts

Sep 20, 2011
I love mine...... far from junk I do believe what we have here is a tablet newbie I for one think that the a500 is awesome

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Yes, lets hear your reasoning behind such a negative remark. I own an A500 and find it to be a fine electronic device. Now if you are having problems with Honeycomb, please keep in mind that it is still an immature platform which is rapidly being debugged. So patience is required for satisfaction down the road. We are patiently awaiting your articulate reply, just give us the facts, without emotions.

jsanford

Oct 12, 2011
Desktops, laptops, tablets, Nookcolor, ereaders, smartphones. Each meets a different array of needs. You have to chose with care related to the tasks you want to perform. Each device can be junk if it is wrong for you. Personally my HP desktops, Dell laptop, Acer a500, Acer a100, LG droid phone all serve me well. If there's something I want to print on an Acer I pull it up on my desktop and send it to the appropriate printer, and so on.