Just installed CM10..

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
Hi :) Just flashed CM10, and have a few questions. The Gapps provided via MCL's thread over at the lenovo forms gives me an error and will not start. Since there was an update to CM10 recently, do I need a different version then the one provided here?

3. Gapps for 4.1.2

gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip - available from goo.im

Also, I have the recovery on here. Am I able to completely wipe the system clean besides just wipe data? I've got about 8GB used, and want to start fresh if I can without causing too much trouble. So if I can wipe all, does that mess with the clockwork recovery?

Thanks for any assistance.

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
Hi :) Just flashed CM10, and have a few questions. The Gapps provided via MCL's thread over at the lenovo forms gives me an error and will not start. Since there was an update to CM10 recently, do I need a different version then the one provided here?

3. Gapps for 4.1.2

gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip - available from goo.im

Also, I have the recovery on here. Am I able to completely wipe the system clean besides just wipe data? I've got about 8GB used, and want to start fresh if I can without causing too much trouble. So if I can wipe all, does that mess with the clockwork recovery?

Thanks for any assistance.

I didn't create the CM10 ROM and haven't used it so I can't really help you with your first question.

As to your 2nd: Clockwork Recovery let's you wipe any partition you want under the "mounts and storage" menu. If you're looking to wipe both data and your internal sd card, choose the last option "format /data and /data/media (/sdcard)".