Keep losing Market

cheerful

Feb 19, 2011
After a few power-off, Market will go bad. Not many apps in search and none or a couple in My Apps. Have to take the steps in the sticky to get it back.

Is this normal?

Thanks!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
After a few power-off, Market will go bad. Not many apps in search and none or a couple in My Apps. Have to take the steps in the sticky to get it back.

Is this normal?

Thanks!

You still using G-Harmony v1.2 per your sig? I never had an issue and I ran 1.2 for about a month untill I found the new G-Harmony-Gingerbread v2.2

cheerful

Feb 19, 2011
I followed your post and the file I downloaded is G_Harmonyv1.2.

Is that 1.2? Should I upgrade?

Thanks!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I followed your post and the file I downloaded is G_Harmonyv1.2.

Is that 1.2? Should I upgrade?

Thanks!

Personally I think its the best one out there. There is a sticky on it in the Technical Section.

cheerful

Feb 19, 2011
OK. I'd stay on it then since there is not much more benefit. What do you think about Honeycomb?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Nothing out yet since they won't release the source code. Only ROMs with "Honeycomb Elements".

cheerful

Feb 19, 2011
During the process to fix Market, it just suffered some kind of crash. Several applications failed to start, even after reboots: Titanium Backup, Thumb Keyboard, Amazon Appstore, Firefix, etc. I have to uninstall them all and reinstall. And all settings appear to be lost, including ADW launcher setting as well. What's happening here?

Thanks1

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
There are certain apps that need to have a full reinstall as opposed to restoring from titanium when you switch ROMS, the Google apps being the main ones.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

Amdusias440

Mar 29, 2011
During the process to fix Market, it just suffered some kind of crash. Several applications failed to start, even after reboots: Titanium Backup, Thumb Keyboard, Amazon Appstore, Firefix, etc. I have to uninstall them all and reinstall. And all settings appear to be lost, including ADW launcher setting as well. What's happening here?

Thanks1

This has happened to me twice. The first time I thought it was the ADW EX update, because I had my tablet set to report itself as a Xoom....but it just happened again after doing the clear cache fix for market....I am just going to use the new Gingerbread CM7 and see if I can bypass that boot loop forever.