Hi all. New member here. Bought my first tablet yesterday, took a while to get since BestBuy had 4 in last week and sold in an hr. Yesterday they had 2 come in and I waited in the parking lot and gave them my number (had work things to do on my laptop anyway im not crazy) . They called and one was already sold. So i picked it up. After reading lots of reviews and forums, I am not sure if i want to keep it. It seems very nice. I have the ICS ver on it and its very smooth. No idea what im going to be using it for really. A little of this and that. Mainly I guess email, quick web searches, notes, fun on the road. If it can maybe hook to the tv for video. My laptop is a big one. Asus G73, and i pack it away when I leave the house just in case I have a break in. So a tablet would let me do the basics that I wouldnt need the laptop for. Anyway, the wifi issue seems to be a main concern as its a tab so I wouldnt want any issues. Which brings me to my post. I picked this thing up. Brought it home hooked it to my wifi (modem near electrical panel in the basement), and downloaded the speedtest app. I got about 14mb when I have a 20 connection. so not too bad. I get about the same on my laptop unless im getting torrents and then i get my full speed. The speedtest always shows a little lower. I am going to test it a bit more just in case, all over the house. I can get it back but I also bought the ext warranty from BB for the main reason of if there was a wifi issue, I could use it now and bring it in 3 times and 4th time i say its still an issue I would get the new prime 700T anyway. So I paid the extra 100 in price diff regardless. The 700T has a better screen but would you really see it? And other then better wifi which im not sure if i have an issue would it be worth just waiting for the 700T and bringing this one back. thanks for any help or advise.