Le Pan tablets?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Seannson, welcome to the Le Pan club and to Android Tablets. It's nice to have you with us as a member of the forum.:cool:

Yela57

Dec 3, 2011
Hello. Iam new to this forum also. My wife ordered me the Le Pan for Christmas and i have read great reviews about it. It hasnt been opened yet and i just discovered yesterday that the Le Pan II is on bestbuy website. Debating on if i should wait to get that one when its in stock. I guess my main question is if anyone is using their rooted android phone for the wireless connection to their LePan? This is huge for me because i have a Photon and its my only source of internet. Any advice? Does it work?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Yela, it's nice to welcome another member of the Le Pan group to the forum. Nice of you to join us at Android tablets. I'm sure someone here will reply with answers for your questions. Nice Christmas present, sure beats a necktie.:cool:

pfkupfers

Dec 3, 2011
I would like to know if the Cube Laser keyboard will work with the Le Pan TC970.

Last edited:

Yela57

Dec 3, 2011
thank you. i have been researching like crazy and finally decided to just jump into the water. and yes its def better than a necktie, i hope. i was just watching some videos on the impression 10 as well and the specs seem almost identical except for the fact that the impression has an hdmi out and two usb ports. starting to wonder if the Pan should go back :(
Hello Yela, it's nice to welcome another member of the Le Pan group to the forum. Nice of you to join us at Android tablets. I'm sure someone here will reply with answers for your questions. Nice Christmas present, sure beats a necktie.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
i was just watching some videos on the impression 10 as well and the specs seem almost identical except for the fact that the impression has an hdmi out and two usb ports. starting to wonder if the Pan should go back :(

Obviously that's a decision you'll have to make based on what's most important to you. If it's any help, there a forum section for the impression you might want to look through, just click Leader International Tablets

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I would like to know if the Cuber Laser keyboard will work with the Le Pan TC970.

Well, the "little" group is growing pretty quickly. Welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new TC970 pfkupfers. Glad you decided to join us as a member of the forum.

Yela57

Dec 3, 2011
well the most important thing to me is if i can use my wifi tether from my android phone and have the Le Pan connect to it. has anyone tried this? please let me know
Obviously that's a decision you'll have to make based on what's most important to you. If it's any help, there a forum section for the impression you might want to look through, just click Leader International Tablets

Seannson

Dec 3, 2011
So here we go...this kinda stuff always happens. I order the Le Pan TC 970 (two of them for me and the wife). Today Best Buy has the Le Pan ii aka Le Pan TC 979 for $269.00...but as soon as it shows up about 12:00 it all ready says sold out. Amazon Canada is sold out and its not at Amazon USA as of 4:25 pm. I have emailed Amazon to find out when they will have it. Ill let you guys know when and if I know. I called B buy they know nothing...as usual . Here are some of the specs on the new one: Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system, Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ 8060 dual-core processor, 1GB DDR3 memory, 2GB mSATA on-board memory, Weighs only 1.6 lbs. and measures just 0.5" thin. Everything else seems to be about the same.

If anyone figures out how to get these please let me know. I've all ready figured out who I can give the others to for Christmas.
I'm new to this. Hope I don't ramble to much.

Thanks for the forum

Last edited:

Seannson

Dec 3, 2011
Thanks Spider...seems to be a great forum...I'm off to find the... Le Pan TC 979 (Le Pan II)

Gino

Dec 3, 2011
Hello all, I'm probably the newest (almost) owner of one of these tablets. It is "supposed" to be here sometime next week. I am really getting excited. I had never even SEEN one of these until my son told me that was what I should get. SO, after reading what seems like a thousand reviews, I went to Amazon and pulled the trigger only to find out it was out of stock. Bummer (did I just date myself??) Got word last night it is "in the mail" Looking forward to recieving and then playing with this new toy. At 66, I'm finally doing what my son told me to do all through high school. "Get into the 90's Dad" I did and then they changed the millennium on me. Looking forward to learning more about this thing I just bought. Thanks for having me. Glad I found this forum.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Gino, congrats and welcome. I think you are no longer stuck in the past as you are now involved in one of the hottest tablet trends going with the LePan. I'm sure you and the others here will have fun once you have your own sub forum and tablets in had to start sharing tricks and tips.

Gino

Dec 3, 2011
Thanks for the welcome. I am REALLY looking forward to this thing. Got all winter to learn what it can do.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Gino, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new toy. Nice of you to join Android Tablets as a member. You also arrived just in time to be welcomed to the Le Pan Tablets sub forum. The next person to arrive at this thread will find themselves in the Le Pan Tablet section since I'm moving this thread right now.:cool: