Link to camera?

AndroidFanNM

Jan 24, 2012
Is there any way to get photos off my camera and onto my le pan without going through my pc? With a usb adapter, or directly from a micro card?

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
The tablet can read a microSD card, so you could swap cards around, copy to internal memory, then move them to your normal tablet SD card.

Quite a bit of work, though, and the cards are so tiny and hard to handle. I find inserting and removing it from the tab a pain... :(

keboobi

Jan 23, 2012
You also could put the micro card into the tablet and upload them to dropbox (wonderful free cloud storage) and they are available to you anywhere you are.

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Android Tablet Forum

pogoj

Dec 28, 2011
Pretty sure the ipad 30 pin won't work on the TC970 without a hack; an old style hack using a sharp blade. There have been posts re how to do this. Unsure if the ipad connectors will work for the Le Pan II.

camanokid

Sep 4, 2011
1. Le Pan support says NO USB SUPPORT except for attaching to PC. I suspect there is no power in the USB cable to drive any accessory. 2. Use Micro-to-full SD adapter(with micro sd card) in the camera for photo storage.3. Remove micro SD card and insert into Le Pan.4. As noted, use Dropbox for backup. (requires Wi-Fi)5. I use the adapter in my PC to access photos from micro SD card.6. I use MS Synctoy for ALL my backups...with external hard drive.7. I use Synctoy (with adapter) to backup the Le Pan micro SD card.8. Note: Synctoy will not give access to Micro SD card2 ... when Le Pan is attached directly to PC with USB cable.I also have mixed results with Windows Explorer when directly attaching the Le Pan.9. The adapter seems to solve all querky problems when accessing SD card2 folders & files from PC.