Lurker

krex

Oct 30, 2012
I played my first video game at 40, (Resident Evil) and first laptop 8 years ago (don't even want to mention a brief stint on webTV)...point being, I'm a lurker because I'm tech stupid but willing and want to learn. I just bought 4 generic Allwinner tablets as gifts, one has to be sent back once I get brave enough to factory reset and 2 are gifts for other old people. My own is what is listed in my profile and is hopefully on the way here (and will work). I'll probably have some questions then but mostly now I would like to know if the specs for it would work with a bluetooth headset that is used for phones (if I add a bluetooth receptor dongle in one of the usb ports on tablet:mad:???)<---not sure if that is a real thing ; )

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello krex, congratulations on your new Allwinner tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. As JP pointed out, the best place to get help for those tablets would be the Allwinner forum he gave you a link to. Enjoy the forum!