Magni Tablet 10" ROM upgrade ?

MuffinTopped

Aug 18, 2011
Using either OTG or the SD Card, does anyone know of a ROM upgrade for this tablet?

Sylvania Magni 10".

If so, where do I get it at?

MuffinTopped

Aug 18, 2011
Also, what is your user experience with this tablet? I have upgraded from the 7". Not sure if it's good or bad yet, although it's so much larger.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Nothing that I know of yet. I am getting my new one on Tuesday and I am going to need it for a few months as is (I will be using it while my dad gets his chemoradiotherapy), so I am not going to mess with it too much. After that, hopefully, TechVendetta will have a good solid custom rom for the 7" that he can port to the 10".

MuffinTopped

Aug 18, 2011
Nothing that I know of yet. I am getting my new one on Tuesday and I am going to need it for a few months as is (I will be using it while my dad gets his chemoradiotherapy), so I am not going to mess with it too much. After that, hopefully, TechVendetta will have a good solid custom rom for the 7" that he can port to the 10".

Sorry about your dad and chemo. I hope that goes well for him and he has a full recovery.

I have the Beta ius for the 7", but am not comfy porting it over to the 10 til we get a go-ahead. Was really hoping there was one already, but it's worth waiting for.

Got my 10" today. I really like it. The upgrade feature is a laugh. It is a constant revolving upgrade, which never really does anything once finished.

Wierd...but the tablet is absolutely gorgeous.