SlideMe Error 505 SYTAB10ST

ragustin_jr

Dec 25, 2011
Just got a Sylvania 10" Magni Tablet SYTAB10ST for Christmas. Getting an "error 505" when trying to download apps from SlideMe. I tried searching the forums for this topic and could not find it so forgive me if this was covered all ready. I have tried downloading from a wireless and hardwire connection. Please help on this as it is driving me crazy!!

TheWheatleys7

Dec 25, 2011
2.2 Sylvania 7" Tablet. Getting same error. Will let you know if I find any info on how to correct the issue. Please let me know if you find out anything. My husband and I purchased this for my 7 year old so we could have our computer and phones back. Not the most expenseive (7 year old), but it did seem as though this tablet would do what we wanted it to do...
as of right now...all it does is charge. :confused:
Happy Holidays

ragustin_jr

Dec 25, 2011
I hear ya on getting the computer and phones back, we bought this for our 8 year old. lol. Like the user below I downloaded amazon apps as well, it's easy to use and it works just fine. May not go back to Slide.

yinb4yang

Dec 25, 2011
i got the synet7lp for christmas today and got the error 505 also. Have tried to do an update to the system....its taken 3 resets and over 10 hours...and I am stuck at 93% of the downdoad....and its been at 93% for over 30 minutes.

Was unable to get any apps from slideme at all. Any help with this is appreciated as this is my first tablet and am not really liking it!!!

lorenii

May 2, 2011
FIX for 505 SlideMe error.

Go HERE and update your SlideMe. Apparently SlideMe updated after some of the units shipped and they have the old (non-compatible) SlideMe on them.

Plus.... Its the holidays. Everyone is trying to get on the servers....