Mid1006 wwe10 tablet

zurgparty

Aug 30, 2011
Hi , im new into the android tablet . I recently purchase a mid1006 tablet . After a few search i find that i have a kind of clone of flytouch model tablette, its a wwe10. I know its a chineese brand and not recommanded , however i find that after having purchase the tablet.

I have 1 Rj45 , 1 hdmi , 2 usb and one micro SD Port.

In fact , all run really good exept one thing , when i load some webpage with flash , its so slow its horrible.
I do install Daulphin HD for the web browser but its still really slow. I can't play any flash game.

The wireless seem to be a little poor too. I can't moove to far away from my router.

Do you have any solution to solve this issue ? I read that this kind of tablet cannot be flash . In the system information , it tell that i have android 2.5 too , its kinda weird.

Wait for your help , thanks a lot :)

roadkill499

Dec 14, 2011
wuts wwe i have the same tab but i just rooted mine so now im in the hunt for a recovery and rom i like but its hard to find with out knowing the REAL manufacturer and if it is a clone of a flytouch do u happen to know wich model?

on ur wifi problem i could help u root it then u could install a better wifi manager maybe boost ur range?