Mid1024 HELP NEEDED! NEFARIOUS BREAD MADE MY DISPLAY STRIPEY!

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
I need some biig help here me boyos!
I was reading a post about Nefarious Bread for Mid7024, 8024, I saw it was working for lfom, because he had mid1024 aswell, i read the whole thread and now i am messed up! The rom striped my screen! My screen consists of many-colored stripes, which take over the whole display and it is messed up, i can't even control it anymore(partially can, it senses some touches).
I tried reinstalling my old rom, but the screen is still stripey! I need immedeate help here!
I ALSO CAN'T RETURN IT BECAUSE MY WARRANTY IS OVER!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,
Pallipoiss13

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
Thank god to stock!
I tried to install stock and checked a page on google, it fixed it!
Damn you Nefarious Bread!

fotocreaman

Jan 5, 2012
I need some biig help here me boyos!
I was reading a post about Nefarious Bread for Mid7024, 8024, I saw it was working for lfom, because he had mid1024 aswell, i read the whole thread and now i am messed up! The rom striped my screen! My screen consists of many-colored stripes, which take over the whole display and it is messed up, i can't even control it anymore(partially can, it senses some touches).
I tried reinstalling my old rom, but the screen is still stripey! I need immedeate help here!
I ALSO CAN'T RETURN IT BECAUSE MY WARRANTY IS OVER!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,
Pallipoiss13
Flash the Original coby rom from here http://www.cobyusa.com/files/software/MID1024N-android2.2.zip this solve your problem.

surgeman

Feb 22, 2013
No need to be rude about it Pallipoiss...I take he doesn't speak to good of English or it was an over sight in the post you posted afterwards..He was offering help...Don't kick someone down trying to help you...

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
No need to be rude about it Pallipoiss...I take he doesn't speak to good of English or it was an over sight in the post you posted afterwards..He was offering help...Don't kick someone down trying to help you...

Ok, I am sorry ya all, especially fotocreaman.
But stil, you should pay attention, what is in the posts!