mirroring my sony s......

tacuk

Jan 7, 2012
want to be able to mirror my sony s to my tv not just pics and vids but everything i do every screen simultaneously ... you can now do this on the ipad2 via apple tv .... come on sony there must be a way! i dont even mind using a lead is necessary ! please help if u can....

Fredrikgu

Apr 14, 2012
want to be able to mirror my sony s to my tv not just pics and vids but everything i do every screen simultaneously ... you can now do this on the ipad2 via apple tv .... come on sony there must be a way! i dont even mind using a lead is necessary ! please help if u can....

I want to do the same thing, but doesnt matter wich brand it is as long as it isnt apple.

I have tried it with Widi from my computer to a LG tv and it worked fine. But that requires I5 cpu and intel graphic card.

But I want to have the screen from mye Htc sensation and other Android products sent wireless to my tv.
At least I want to stream Youtube, Winamp and Spotify from my tablet to my tv.

Anyone got any experience with this?

JPlackitt

May 27, 2012
Have exactly same problem and got no responses to my post either!

I even have a Sony 'Smart' TV (that's a joke 2!) Sony really are very poor at delivering what the customer wants.

I am struggling to even use the throw mechanism on the Sony tablet for any movies I do manage to get to play on the Sony Tablet - it really is very poor considering this is one of the main features used in the Sony advertising campaign for the tablet, making the unsuspecting customr think you could actually do this!!!

Any tips on using the throw, apart from t look at a picture:mad:!

I want to do the same thing, but doesnt matter wich brand it is as long as it isnt apple.

I have tried it with Widi from my computer to a LG tv and it worked fine. But that requires I5 cpu and intel graphic card.

But I want to have the screen from mye Htc sensation and other Android products sent wireless to my tv.
At least I want to stream Youtube, Winamp and Spotify from my tablet to my tv.

Anyone got any experience with this?