Need to Copy Computer Files to Tablet Storage

msbooch

May 8, 2013
I want to copy computer files to tablet storage. I need to know what type of computer files can go into each of tablet folders, i.e. esub file gets moved into EBOOK folder. I uploaded a .pdf file to ebook folder but it does not show anywhere. Is there someplace I can get better instructions re copy/upload to tablet folders? The manual for the tablet gives only how to connect to a computer. which I got that pretty good. Thanks for any help you can offer.

D

dvdcatalyst

I want to copy computer files to tablet storage. I need to know what type of computer files can go into each of tablet folders, i.e. esub file gets moved into EBOOK folder. I uploaded a .pdf file to ebook folder but it does not show anywhere. Is there someplace I can get better instructions re copy/upload to tablet folders? The manual for the tablet gives only how to connect to a computer. which I got that pretty good. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi,

This guide explains how to copy files from and to your tablet:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ks/43423-guide-transferring-files-tablet.html

the file-types that are supported on your tablet, as well as where the files should be depends on the apps you use.

There are multiple eReader applications, but not all of them support all formats.

For example, the B&N NOOK app will read ePub, but it will not read .mobi. The Amazon Kindle app will read .mobi, but will not read ePub. Adobe Reader will read PDF, but will not read other eBook formats.

If you can include what files you want to view on your tablet, I'm sure we can suggest some apps you can use.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I want to copy computer files to tablet storage.

Your tablet has an SD card slot for up to a 32GB of additional storage. I'd recommend you create your folders and move all your books, pictures, videos, movies, music files etc. there instead. Only use your 8GB of internal tablet storage for the Android system and apps. If you plan to store movies and videos, be sure to get a class 4 or higher SD card.

msbooch

May 8, 2013
Thanks for the replies. For now it seems the SD card slot would be the better option as trying to read the files(esub and pdf) is not the best. I don't seem to have any problems getting to my pictures. Trying to upload the Dominos game from my computer did not work either. I will try using Getjar to look for their Dominos game and download from there. I don't have any problem with the files from there. A different reader would surely help out and just not use my tablet reader file completely. Any suggestions for another reader to use would help out in order to get better response as well as easier.

Last edited: