Netflix Help Pleas

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I read the other post on the netflix and still no luck. I have the BB-104 S7 rooted running [ROM] joenilan Ideos S7 Froyo Stable - (Android 2.2.2) . Is anyone else having problems running netflix, and if you have a working running version and you post the link or apk. Every version I find netflix loads with the red netflix screen and you see the loading circle spin and spin and spin and thats about it.

manxman

Aug 2, 2011
Just got Netflix working on my S7-104. Stock 2.2.2 (Rooted-Superuser, Link2SD).

Used the Netflix v1.4 found on xda developers site - [APP][Updated 9/13/11 V1.4] Official Netflix - xda-developersDownloaded the apk. Connected to pc with the cable, copied the file, and installed it on the S7. Run Netflix and type in your log-in info. It does inform me to update in the market, but that still indicates that my device is unsupported.

***occasional error*** goes to a white screen. Seems random after a few restarts.
***No landscape rotate for queue management*** movies play widescreen
***Flash???*** - Netflix may be connected to settings in Adobe flash player. I am running the latest version of Adobe flash, but changed some setting and Netflix went to previous mentioned white screen. Changed settings back and restarted. Netflix up and running again.