New to tablets and just bought the a500 i need help with only one thing

taytay

Aug 18, 2011
ok i guess i need help with 2 things lol :confused:can some one please step by step explain to me how to move the shortcuts to my apps from one home screen to the other. and can i find out how to delete the shortcuts i dont want on my home screens with out deleteing the app its self? any other advice ..cool apps...ect ect you guys can give me would be great thanks!

ahclem

Jul 25, 2011
ok i guess i need help with 2 things lol :confused:can some one please step by step explain to me how to move the shortcuts to my apps from one home screen to the other. and can i find out how to delete the shortcuts i dont want on my home screens with out deleteing the app its self? any other advice ..cool apps...ect ect you guys can give me would be great thanks!
"Long press" an icon, and when you feel a short haptic vibration, you can drag it to a new spot. A "trash can" icon appears in the upper right corner, where you can remove the icon, but the app itself is still installed. Drag the icon far left or right and you can drop it into the next desktop, or hold it there, and the screen shifts, so you can place it where you want on that other desktop.