NEW TO TABLETS... suggest good media tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by turkeythigh, Jan 25, 2011.

1. turkeythigh

turkeythigh Member

Tablet / Device:
    EVO 4G
    I know I want a tablet for mobile movies and music just can't decide what to get.

2. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    Give us a price range that you want to spend? There are literally hundreds of tablets on the market right now, and expected to double within the next 6-8 months.

3. PatriciaJ

PatriciaJ Member

Tablet / Device:
    Android Tablet
    I have the Panimage from QVC my husband got it for me for Christmas and I need to find a way to download books and to be able to use it in the car when we travel that dosent cost me a bundle I have found Verizon will sell me a wifi thing to carry with me for $50.00 dollars a month so I can use it. Can anyone tell me how to use this otherwise please.

4. Bilgediver

Bilgediver Member

Tablet / Device:
    Archos 70 250 GB, Nook Color, Motorola Droid2Global, Droid 1
    I would recommend an Archos. They have a history of making quality Portable Media Players, and their Gen8 tablets are pretty good. I personally have the 250 GB 7" Android Internet Tablet, and it comes pre-fabbed with all kinds of codecs.