NOOK TABLET give-away

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry Weebee for all the delay! Good news though...I just UPSed the tablet today,.you should get it Monday , they said. I had a work emergency in NY but I left the tablet at home because I was supposed to stay in NY only 3days. I got very busy once there and that's good...what was bad is that I didn't even have enough change of clothes with me and no time for shopping! Sorry again, I always keep my promises, hope your son will forgive me!
Gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Oh somewhow, I think you'll be forgiven...if them tab arrives that is! :) . Mind, you should've left a message somehow I think. I woulld love to get a free tab or even some free accessories so waiting to get them isn't them big issue, its not knowing. Hats off to you for being a gent & doing something nice like this. I'm sure weebie will appreciaye that most of all.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Oh somewhow, I think you'll be forgiven...if them tab arrives that is! :) . Mind, you should've left a message somehow I think. I woulld love to get a free tab or even some free accessories so waiting to get them isn't them big issue, its not knowing. Hats off to you for being a gent & doing something nice like this. I'm sure weebie will appreciaye that most of all.

Actually she's a lady in this case ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I have some issues on giving explanations....I'm a free spirit! Anyway, here is the tacking number!

Samsung Galaxy Note
I thought I sent it via UPS but it's actually FedEx!:)

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1335907806943.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1335907806943.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 247

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ooops sorry ma'am didn't look at your piccy. :) --><:

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
I just got home from work and saw this. Thank you and I understand that we all get busy at times. I will be telling my son that it is on the way. Thanks again and I'll let you know when it arrives.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
The Nook Tablet arrived today! It is brand new in a sealed box. I can't wait to see how he is going to react when he sees it! Thank you so much!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm glad FedEx did a better job than me....they said Monday but they delivered on Saturday! Your son was saved 2 more days of agony! :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
All that's left now is to establish the rules:

1) Don't take this one to school. (So it doesn't get stolen like the last one.)

2) Don't set a password. (We don't need any more "My son set a password on his tablet and now he can't remember it." threads.):rolleyes:

J

jimbo7630

All that's left now is to establish the rules:

1) Don't take this one to school. (So it doesn't get stolen like the last one.)

2) Don't set a password. (We don't need any more "My son set a password on his tablet and now he can't remember it." threads.):rolleyes:

AMEN to that! As soon as I see "my son/daughter set a password...." I kinda cringe knowing what's coming! lol

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
No! He is not taking it to school! He just came home and got it. Sorry, I should have thought about having the camera ready. He is upstairs loading it up with his stuff, music, books, music, etc. Thank you so much for this.