Official 2.2 Release for S7 from Huawei - Update? Status = 'Released in Indonesia'

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
Well, my indonesian is not what it used to be, however, there does seem to be activity along these lines.

he is still uploading, well i guess ETA is about 1-2 hours from now.
you will find link around this page, or perhaps a few pages later.

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
Google Chrome translates a bit.. You guys say alot of 'broo' :p
I see theres indeed some kind of victory, but I understand too little to do it from those forums. I'll wait till one posts the great news here.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
yes, in indonesian forum you will find a lot "bro" and "gan/agan" :D

the guys has problem with uploading, seems he has only low speed internet connection (GPRS). it could be more than 14 hours to upload 200 MB using gprs connection.

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
yes, in indonesian forum you will find a lot "bro" and "gan/agan" :D

the guys has problem with uploading, seems he has only low speed internet connection (GPRS). it could be more than 14 hours to upload 200 MB using gprs connection.

Maybe he just can use WIFi from any Cofe >> like MacDonals i think

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
So I just checked and on the last page of the thread there are now 8 links. Are these just 8 mirrors of the same file, or do we have to download all 8 files?

Edit 1
OK, so I downloaded one of them and it took like 6 seconds so I am guessing that it has to be pieced back together before we can update to this.

Edit 2
So I opened the first file and it is the Flash apk

Last edited:

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
So I just checked and on the last page of the thread there are now 8 links. Are these just 8 mirrors of the same file, or do we have to download all 8 files?

They are rar files, I think there are 77 in total and those are the first 8. It requires you to use the subscription based download method unfortunately. Hopefully once all the files are uploaded we can get someone to download them and reupload them as a single file for everyone to download.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
I do have a premium account on rapidshare and once they are up i will upload a full archive on multiple servers.
So far it loocks like real deal.
I have 23 file allready.They are 1.3Mb one, very small.... and I think the full archive is arround 108Mb.

Last edited:

7valleys

Apr 13, 2011
77 Files of the size of one floppy disk! Yes I go back to the days of floppies.....

16 are up now (15/4/11 16:45 GMT) somebody in Indonesia should contact them and see if they can get the update directly.

I do have a premium account on rapidshare and once they are up i will upload a full archive on multiple servers.
So far it loocks like real deal.
I have 16 af the archive allready.They are 1.3Mb one, very small.... and I think the full archive is arround 100Mb.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
77 Files of the size of one floppy disk! Yes I go back to the days of floppies.....

16 are up now (15/4/11 16:45 GMT) somebody in Indonesia should contact them and see if they can get the update directly.

the problem, he lives in small town and different island lol. thats why huawei sent him the file.
and he has only low speed internet connection (gprs i guess).
i suggest him to split the file because his connection only 4KB/s, he split the file using HJsplit with total of 77 files.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
@tri_zet
He is doing a big effort for us and if you want can you thank him from us.
30 files allready up.

I see that you are worried about the file size. Like every original updata.app when is archived the size is almost half.
I did preview this upload and the updata.app from inside of the rar is 200Mb.
You don't need to worry about that.
updata.jpg

Last edited:

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
@tri_zet
He is doing a big effort for us and if you want can you thank him from us.
30 allready up.

I see that you are worried about the file size. Like every original updata.app when is archived the size is almost half.
I did preview this upload and the updata.app from inside of the rar is 200Mb.
You don't need to worry about that.

allright, 200 MB is fine.

i will say thanks to him, from me and you guys.

the source is going to sleep, well wait another half day.:D

Last edited:

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Ok if for our surce is 2AM for me is 10PM then is clear that we will have the full upload in 12 hours or more.
I will be away from internet connection for the next 22_24 hours from this momment (a long trip for me).
I will upload the first 30 files just in case you need.

30 files_partial froyo update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.