Official 2.2 Release for S7 from Huawei - Update? Status = 'Released in Indonesia'

Status
Not open for further replies.

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
allright, 200 MB is fine.

i will say thanks to him, from me and you guys.

the source is going to sleep, well wait another half day.:D

Ya give for him big thanks and this present from me to him and for all of you guys
Droid Explorer 0.8.7.2

with this program you can have full control for you're device from pc
1-install APP direct
2-screen shot for any point in you're device
3-open all your're system files
4-get your't Recovery Mode .by one click
and more of options what realy interesting

how to use ????

Need ON device
1- root
2- Busybox
3- conect with PC buy USB via USB Debugging Mode

Need for pc
1- Droid Explorer 0.8.7.2
from here Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
2- Java Runtime Environment and Java Web Star
from here http://java.sun.com/javase/technolog...tart/index.jsp

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/huawei-ideos-s7-development/12955-droid-explorer-0-8-7-2-full-control-s7-pc.html#post76610

Install the program and have fun :):):):):)

Last edited:

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
someone already remind him about md5, but i think he didn't read it. i will remind him again.

feels like i am waiting for the last series of Harry Potter LOL

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
someone already remind him about md5, but i think he didn't read it. i will remind him again.

feels like i am waiting for the last series of Harry Potter LOL

I have all 30 files that have been uploaded so far. I could upload them for others to grab at once but I'd also like to check md5 on them. Would have been nice if he had torrented them. If he can sustain this connection for long periods, someone could have downloaded directly from him that had a better upload. Do that a few more times and you've got a good seed base. Not only that but torrents perform md5 on all files to prevent the corruption. I have two connections that each have a ~4.5Mb\s upload =P I would act as two seeds then too.

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
I have all 30 files that have been uploaded so far. I could upload them for others to grab at once but I'd also like to check md5 on them. Would have been nice if he had torrented them. If he can sustain this connection for long periods, someone could have downloaded directly from him that had a better upload. Do that a few more times and you've got a good seed base. Not only that but torrents perform md5 on all files to prevent the corruption. I have two connections that each have a ~4.5Mb\s upload =P I would act as two seeds then too.

can somebody get me 31 through 49???
tablet android ideos s7 user mampir sini - Forum Android Indonesia

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
hi at the moment we are still @ 1-33 splitted rar files. via the link from the thread, we are still at this waiting game hope this update pull through :D

Index of /ideos-s7
look at the page i linked, he uploaded 31-49... i noticed 40 & 44 are missing though, i've got all of them downloaded :) thx anyways.

Last edited:

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011

when he unable to upload the file yesterday, i would recommend him to use torrent instead of splitting the file. but i think it will lead another possibility of delay. first, i don't know if he familiar with create/seeding torrent. (if he use torrent as regular basis, i think he will use torrent at first chance). second, there is known problem with port forwarding for some mobile internet connection in indonesia.

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
a torrent would be amazing!

Once I get all the files, I will create a torrent and have two seeds with good upload. I'd still like to do an md5 check though.

@tri_zet, What up on the other forums? People asking him splitting it into 3-4 files instead? Translation isn't all that good and I can only assume so much =P

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
i know google translate will not translate it correctly because we are using "non standard" words and spelling.

> first, someone offering the source to upload the file (the original one) to his local server because he thinks the slow upload problem comes from international server. (he overlooked the problem comes from internet connection bandwidth).
(the source using ADSL connection which has different upload speed depend on the price.i don't know which one he use, either 96, 128, or 256 kbps)
> then the source upload the file again (the original one, not continue the splitted ones), so it is start again from the beginning, and as i expected it was interrupted and failed again.
> then the other one again suggesting to split the file again to 3-4 files, thats mean start again from the beginning.
> i tried to persuade the source to continue uploading the splitted one, either using local sever or seed using torrent.
> but peoples thinking i am impatient and better wait until he finish uploading.

well, i just give suggestion the best way to upload it because i know internet connection in indonesia is suck. but this is up to the source, i can do nothing.

Last edited:

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
Thanks for the update man. It's almost what I had gathered but yes, the slang was messing me up.

zxhian

Apr 15, 2011
i was trying to dl it earlier but failed.
best of luck at the moment now im at 50MB ill try to reupload once finished

E1:
105 MB corrupted crc check failed :c

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
yep, downloaded the rar 3 different times, all 104.8mb, extraction fails, gotta be an incomplete upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.