Onda V712 with Bad Battery

wilbur

Jan 3, 2013
I purchased 2 v712 tablets about 1 month ago. One works fine - battery lasts about 3 hours while playing and the other only lasts 1 - 1.5 hours. When I got them I flashed both with instructions found on your site. I can return tablet with the bad battery but they state they will not honor the warranty if the tablet has been flashed. Is there a way to "unflash" the tablet to make sure they will honor the warranty? I do not believe the flashing had anything to do with the battery problem. Thank you for your help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I purchased 2 v712 tablets about 1 month ago. One works fine - battery lasts about 3 hours while playing and the other only lasts 1 - 1.5 hours. When I got them I flashed both with instructions found on your site. I can return tablet with the bad battery but they state they will not honor the warranty if the tablet has been flashed. Is there a way to "unflash" the tablet to make sure they will honor the warranty? I do not believe the flashing had anything to do with the battery problem. Thank you for your help.

Hi, open your official firmware package drag the "USB-Burning-tool-SPI" folder to your desktop then drag the "Resource.v712.zip" file to the "USB-Burning-tool-SPI" folder you just put on desktop.
Now switch off the tablet and connect it to the pc, needs to Windows 32bit or Windows 7 32bit, then run the USB program (you can change the language in top left of main window) then with the tablet, HOLD home key for 4 seconds then still Holding home key hold power key until the USB program picks up the tablet, now select "CONFIG" tab and choose "Import upgrade" and in the window select the "Resource.v712.zip" and then start the process.

Last edited: