Problems with Coby Kyros MI7032-4

faerie

Jan 11, 2014
When we arrived to our home after buying the tablet at the store.. we immediately experienced problems from the tab.. Like resetting, turning off, hanging, turns back to home without pressing home, does not work, opens apps we didn't open, candies in candy crush moves even though it is not the candy that we chose to swipe, sometimes the screen turns to black even though it is still on, sometimes some of the keys on the keyboard cannot be pressed, there are also times that when we turn it on it stops on the logo android and never continues to the actual home, and it also does not download apps from google play.. It keeps on saying there is error on the server.. But we did try two servers, and the result is still the same.. when we told the store about it they kept on saying that we're the only ones whose keep complaining about the tablet.. and they said they cannot do anything about it, and if we return it for warranty they said there is a possibility that we have to pay extra charges that costs more than the price of the tablet.. What do you think we should do? we bought the tablet six days ago..

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Something doesn't sound right, where did you buy the tablet? All stores I have dealt with has a 14 day exchange.
I would return the tablet for a refund.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
As mentioned, return the tablet outright. DO NOT try for warranty service.