Question on Sync with PC

LTCSZ

Jun 6, 2011
When I sync my A500 with my PC, I can see all of the directories in the tablet...Is there a way I can also see what is on my SD Card? Thanks,

Steve

androidnewb

Jun 22, 2011
Are you using the Acer Sync program from their support.acer.com website? Even then, I do not think that it is designed to work that way and is more to sync the data on the tablet itself and not the "external SD card". My only suggestion is to take the micro-SD card out and put it in your PC to get the data off.

*Edit - You can also sync your contacts, calendar, and camera pictures using the Acer Sync, not just files. :)

Last edited:

2wheelsagain

May 29, 2011
Are you using the Acer Sync program from their support.acer.com website? Even then, I do not think that it is designed to work that way and is more to sync the data on the tablet itself and not the "external SD card". My only suggestion is to take the micro-SD card out and put it in your PC to get the data off.

*Edit - You can also sync your contacts, calendar, and camera pictures using the Acer Sync, not just files. :)

Yes thats all well and good but it seems to be a short comming of HC/Acer The only way to do it is to double handle the files from the device to the Micro card :(