Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Ok, I looked at that website and they say they have them in stock, and they're only $185 plus $30 shipping to US. I was kinda waiting cause the one I won from lifengsihai I got for $199 with free shipping and all the ones on Ebay now are like $250 -$270 with shipping. But for the $20 extra, I cancelled the one from ebay and bought one from the JTshop website. Plus their specs say it has 256MB RAM instead of 128MB and 4GB internal drive instead of 2GB, both of which make it worth the extra $20 I had to spend. Let's hope they really do have it in stock and I'll have it in my hands within a couple weeks...I'll update if I get a tracking number or hear anything back. Has anybody out there got one of these moonse/sungworld style tablets yet?

KingDani

May 1, 2010
wow this is a great website.
well i have bought mine from this guy:
eBay My World - modelkingdom2009
as you see , it is touted as a top seller.but that doesnt say much these days about people on ebay does it?
i bought the cheaper eken model :
Google Android 7" notebook Netbook Tablet PC UMPC MID on eBay (end time 29-Apr-10 17:23:51 BST)
which seems to be market ready, since it was quick-reviewed by a couple different websites. there is still nothing on the midfan/moonse/whatever rebrand name it has. nothing , except for some pics with the device not even showing the main display. and no one seen the OS to be working. i am saying this , because it seems the devices they make in china , are having troubles with Android implementations. many of them use Telechip or Rockchips , and they are at their very early stages with android.

anyway , i have won the auction on this on Thursday, paid immediately and have not heard anything back yet. i assume it's because the seller doesn't have it at hand. i mainly chose this one, and accepted extra shipping costs to have it as speedy as possible.
i give them until the end of monday to report back and then i'm gonna file a report, should i do it on ebay or paypal?
cheers
the seller contacted me after 4days by saying that i have shipped your item and please leave feedback when you receive it. wasn't he suppose to give me the tracking number for DHL, considering he mentioned DHL Express as terms of sending the item?

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
wow this is a great website.
well i have bought mine from this guy:
eBay My World - modelkingdom2009
as you see , it is touted as a top seller.but that doesnt say much these days about people on ebay does it?
i bought the cheaper eken model :
Google Android 7" notebook Netbook Tablet PC UMPC MID on eBay (end time 29-Apr-10 17:23:51 BST)
which seems to be market ready, since it was quick-reviewed by a couple different websites. there is still nothing on the midfan/moonse/whatever rebrand name it has. nothing , except for some pics with the device not even showing the main display. and no one seen the OS to be working. i am saying this , because it seems the devices they make in china , are having troubles with Android implementations. many of them use Telechip or Rockchips , and they are at their very early stages with android.

anyway , i have won the auction on this on Thursday, paid immediately and have not heard anything back yet. i assume it's because the seller doesn't have it at hand. i mainly chose this one, and accepted extra shipping costs to have it as speedy as possible.
i give them until the end of monday to report back and then i'm gonna file a report, should i do it on ebay or paypal?
cheers
the seller contacted me after 4days by saying that i have shipped your item and please leave feedback when you receive it. wasn't he suppose to give me the tracking number for DHL, considering he mentioned DHL Express as terms of sending the item?

Check under the item in the won section on my bay. Tracking number should be there.

midfans.com

May 4, 2010
48.jpg

slider

May 4, 2010
So there is someone that received the one of the 7" Android iPad like tablets ?can we have a quick feed back or a review ?

slider

May 4, 2010
PS: what do you think about this ?
It has Android 2.1, 1Ghz processor and 10 " LCD :).....and a lot of other goodies :)...Maybie a new topic on this should be created :

This 10-inch iPad knockoff is equipped with a 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor (up to 1.4Ghz) with 512MB of RAM. Also, it has a promised 5 hours of battery life (WiFi on) with its 2400mAH battery capacity. Quite different with its 7-inch version, it includes a built-in 16GB flash drive storage (512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB are available), an SD card slot, 3 USB 2.0 ports (support 3G USB modem and external webcam), headphone & mic jacks, Ethernet port, HDMI port and built-in WiFi. One more thing, you get Android 2.1 for its OS. The price of it is still unknown, but it’s definitely be selling not more than $2000 RMB (about $293). [Shanzhaiben.com] Just in case you need more info, here’s the company contact details. We are looking for them to get a hands-on treatment.

iPad Knockoff Upgraded with Android 2.1 and Larger Display M.I.C Gadget

4565164661_9e6f4b6723_o.jpg

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Midfans,

Do you have them in stock and how long before you actually ship once order is paid for?

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
I just got my replacemnt Midfans TPAD and its got problems too. This one charges but turns itself off after about 5 minutes of use. This sucks......

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
I'm hoping the seller, fadichi1969 will give me a refund after sending 2 units DOA...I just checked the eBay page and it says no refunds so I'm a little nervous. Its such a cool little pad...Im really bummed out.

MIDFANS...If you're reading this please help out.

Thanks!

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Damn dude, that does suck! I've had no luck even getting one shipped to me. Had one on ebay I was waiting for, then ordered one from JTshop cause their website showed they had them in stock, it even showed one less in stock after I ordered mine!!! Then I get an email saying they ran out and are waiting for a shipment....just like everyone else. I was gonna order next from MidFans but now that you've received two that don't work from them I'm not sure!!
If anyone knows of a reliable source for these gadgets please post a link!