Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
They said everything goes through eBay now...Do you have a seperate number?

As a side note, I obviously posted negitive feedback after he refused to refund and he responded by saying I destroyed the pad...Unfriggin real!!!!!!
If you paid threw paypal. Log onto paypal and view all transactions. You should see his transaction. There should be an option to start dispute. They are gonna ask you to send him a message threw paypal. In this message be very detailed on why you opened the dispute.

Explain everything that happened but explain it as if you are talking to him. Then a case will be opended from there paypal will help you figure things out. It may take a couple weeks because he probably wont just refund your money so your gonna have to raise the claim for paypal to investigate then paypal determines who gets what.

Not any bad messages you sent to him could be used against you as well as any he sent to you could be used against like the destruction of the bad message.

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
Got back in touch with PayPal...Pushed the issue and said I wanted resolution today. The PayPal operator conferenced in an eBay operator and within 15 minutes they had issued my refund! Thanks again for steering me back to PayPal...Their customer service was top notch!

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Got back in touch with PayPal...Pushed the issue and said I wanted resolution today. The PayPal operator conferenced in an eBay operator and within 15 minutes they had issued my refund! Thanks again for steering me back to PayPal...Their customer service was top notch!

No problem.

Shazbot

May 9, 2010
Hi guys, now I know this was posted in the news section, but the discussion seemed to change to the E3001 and I could never really figure out if people actually got their tablets? :)

(Originally in this thread)
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-news/67-android-ipad.html

In a strange move for me (given the horror stories in the other thread) I just bought one, for about $200 USD shipped - from Ebay (Australia). I didn't realise the conversion rates, but I'm happy as I'll have good quality pay pal protection.

E7001%20%282%29.jpg

Has anyone received one yet?

I've had a big search and couldn't find one user review, on youtube or otherwise. Lots of Engadget type blog posts, but no hands on "real user" experiences. I'll give my two thoughts when it gets here obviously.

I've had an incredibly confusing run-in with a linux install on my PS3, and I'd consider myself reasonably advanced "user" with windows, but Linux was completely foreign to me, the how-to's were spread over 80,000,000 different forums. Anyway, I'm interested in whether people are working on fixing the firmware on these tablets, (1.5 is a little disappointing) and is there a way to do the upgrade yourself?

If these things had good firmware they would sell like hotcakes, bit as it is I'm guessing it's going to be buggier than an evening swamp-picnic.

Shazbot

May 9, 2010
What's happening with these? I've just started a thread in the general forum about the e-7001 that is waiting for admin approval, I found this the most difficult product to find a user review on!

welkin

May 8, 2010
i 'v ever test this ipad. here china , we call it apad. or i robot. also there is a moonse e7001. but actually . it is the same with apad. just dif company.
all of those goods include the original is made in a city name shenzhen.
i know why the seller on ebay delay the ship time again and again. because these items did't volume production till now . just can see some samples in facotry. if you have good friendship with factory, you can get some from them to test sell.
so that's why you are so hard to get them.
but it is really a good product. workmanship is fine. operation speed is very smooth. i have a sample . photo is take by eos500d , you will see how it look exactly. it is 16:9 .
Table_IMG_0252.jpg

super thin and light
Table_IMG_0273.jpg

Table_IMG_0275.jpg

the menu

Table_IMG_0276.jpg

the package
Table_IMG_0254.jpg

this apad 's bright spot except the android systerm and ipad style. its sound is very good , i put my bose onear on it . prettry good . and movice is very smooth even the hd 720p movie. wifi is ok. here 's signal is not good . but speed still did't disappointed me .

but it is single touch not multitouch. and no camera. ram is 128 . little poor. battery , the man said 3000mah. i am not sure. but must more thant 3hours .

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
thanks for the info welkin, its good to hear from somebody that is a little closer to the whole situation....it seems like they are just starting to be able to ship these tablets with out too long of a wait now...

Shazbot

May 9, 2010
Thanks Welkin,

Could you help explain any bugs you found? How well do the apps work? Does gmail integration work etc?

Your's is the first report I've seen!

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
I had 2 of them...Both of them with out of box issues. The first one wouldn't charge and the second one rebooted every minute or two...Build quality was cheep.

YMMV...Good luck!

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
One of the ones I ordered finally shipped and I'm NOT gonna cancel the other one I ordered either. Based on your experience I figure I'll have a better chance of getting one that works if I let both ship....if both of them work I'll just keep the best one and sell the other one on craigslist....

Laharl

May 10, 2010
So there are Three models out there right now the first one being the m001 and the second the m003 and now the 3rd is the m008

$199.99 "China iPad" aPad Tablet PC - 7" Android Slate with WIFI, Camera - M003

iRobot Apad- Beats iPad - Android Tablet Slate PC w/ Free Shipping!

Both claim to have a camera built into them but I don't see it ANYWHERE,
so my question is which one has been talked about on this thread?