Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
Just got an email from fadichi1969 and he's going to fully refund my money. He seems like a good guy and a legit seller...I'd buy from him again. Just too bad the build quality is so low...Its a cool little pad.

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
I got an email from JTshop today that said they will have more on the 10th and will ship mine on the 11th....I hope that really happens....what's another weeks wait, right?

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Just got an email from lifengsihai WITH A TRACKING NUMBER!!! So, in a couple of days, I ought to be able to view the tracking info on the ems website. I'm not going to cancel the one I ordered from JTshop, it's supposed to ship on the 11th. I figure I'll have a better chance of getting one that works if I let them both ship. I'm thinking if they both work fine when I get them, I should be able to sell one easy enough on Craigslist or something....

mtgoodie

Apr 11, 2010
I've been watching this thread for weeks after purchasing one of these units off ebay from Lifengsihai. Initially it looked like these may never ship but he assured me they would but that they were having issues getting the units in.

This begs the commend: How do you sell something you don't actually have?

Either way he was pleasant enough so I decided to let it ride. I got my unit yesterday. The unit powered up with half battery but the power cable was not a US cable.. Annoyed, I ran out to radio shack and purchased an adapter- worked fine.

The unit itself is sleek and light. It works pretty well, snappy performance and the touch screen is good-ish. My droid touch screen is far more responsive and accurate. There are some oddities with the unit, like the youtube app. Youtube works but it only plays on a small portion of the screen and is in landscape only. This is due to the app not being ported properly for the new resolution. I doubt I will find a fix for it as support for this unit probably stopped when it was delivered. The market works good, most apps work fine on the unit itself but some are problematic due to the resolution of the unit. Battery life is not on par with stated specs, about 2.5-3 hours using the web. Video playback is surprisingly good, not great. The units speakers are a bit weak but do the job and the media player is lackluster (as with the standard android player).

All in all, it wasn't a bad purchase. Much better than the Camangi Webstation I purchased a few weeks ago.

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Thanks for the review! Good to hear that one of the units made it here to the U.S. in working condition! Do you have an idea of how long it took to get to you once you receiceved your tracking number? I just got my tracking number today and it is shipping via ems. Just kind of wondering if I'm looking at another week and a half or another three or four weeks!

mtgoodie

Apr 11, 2010
Thanks for the review! Good to hear that one of the units made it here to the U.S. in working condition! Do you have an idea of how long it took to get to you once you receiceved your tracking number? I just got my tracking number today and it is shipping via ems. Just kind of wondering if I'm looking at another week and a half or another three or four weeks!

It took less than a week which I was surprised by. I got my tracking number apr 29, was at my home in Illinois may 4th.

raynicolini

May 4, 2010
There is also this seller oasis-246 and is selling the Eken 7" Android 1.6 Tablet for $199.99 seems like a good seller, quick response via email.
Eken 7" Android 1.6 Tablet Brand New - eBay (item 160431138940 end time Jun-03-10 11:07:16 PDT)

I contacted Oasis-246 a seller on ebay and asked them if their Eken 7"was real or a clone and he stated that it should be the real mcoy with android 1.6.

He emailed me back stating that the item he is selling is indeed a clone running android 1.5, he said he was shocked and has since pulled the item off his listing and has apologized

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
I'm hoping the seller, fadichi1969 will give me a refund after sending 2 units DOA...I just checked the eBay page and it says no refunds so I'm a little nervous. Its such a cool little pad...Im really bummed out.

MIDFANS...If you're reading this please help out.

Thanks!

Well this ended BADLY! The eBay seller, fadichi1969, has denied my refund after offering a FULL refund upon return of the 2nd defective MIDFANS TPAD.

I returned the pad via UPS overnight, he signed for it...And now wont refund my money. What a scammer! I've NEVER been burned like this...ever. :mad::mad::mad:

!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
Yeah, I filled a complaint with eBay but they wouldn't force the refund since the seller has a no refund clause in his auction. Mind you, he agreed to refund me upon return of the second defective pad...So this was a flip flop from his earlier position.

My guess...And its only a guess...Is that he's stuck with a bunch of bad product.

What ever the case is...I'm REALLY pissed off that someone would offer a full refund then back out after the product was returned. Its just not right...

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Yeah, I filled a complaint with eBay but they wouldn't force the refund since the seller has a no refund clause in his auction. Mind you, he agreed to refund me upon return of the second defective pad...So this was a flip flop from his earlier position.

My guess...And its only a guess...Is that he's stuck with a bunch of bad product.

What ever the case is...I'm REALLY pissed off that someone would offer a full refund then back out after the product was returned. Its just not right...
GO THREW PAYPAL!!! thats what i did he was forced to refund my money.

phone*guy

Apr 29, 2010
They said everything goes through eBay now...Do you have a seperate number?

As a side note, I obviously posted negitive feedback after he refused to refund and he responded by saying I destroyed the pad...Unfriggin real!!!!!!