[ROM] Honeycomb v4 eMMC 2nd ed. - Flashable ZIP {02/21/11}

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yes, same thing. It changes the title of the post but not the entire thread.

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
I am working on review of NC. And just now I realized I lost my memory card. Actually I need a screenshot of NC running honeycomb. Without it, it wouldn't complete. Somebody please help me !

Thank you :D

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
woo hoo. took me a while but ive got HC running from my SD, market and gapps installed, Gained root access and now just having fun!

liking this way more than 2.2 .. obviously its more tablet friendly! yay!

edit: i guess there is no permanent root so i keep losing it... otherwise it works really smooth and HC is pretty awesome.. makes me want a XOOM haha

Last edited:

NattyBee

Feb 13, 2011
I am working on review of NC. And just now I realized I lost my memory card. Actually I need a screenshot of NC running honeycomb. Without it, it wouldn't complete. Somebody please help me !

Thank you :D

A screenshot of what specifically? ;)

sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Can I run HC v.04 over CM7 v3 through an SD card?
I would like to give it a try.

When you are running an SD card system, you can run it over anything that you have on the eMMC. The internal area isn't touched by the running SD card, but you can still affect the internal with things like flashing CWR recovery and such, so just be careful and you'll be fine.

suefourmet

Jan 14, 2011
I have hesitated to post this observation, because I don't want anyone to think I actually really know something. :D However, I have run into this situation at least 3 times and hope that it might help someone as clueless as I usually am. If nothing else, they might try this as a last resort. This morning I flashed HC v.4, 2nd edition (or whatever it is called) to my NC. In trying to get Gallery to recognize my wallpaper file from my sd card, I found that no matter what I tried, I could not get my sd card to mount. I tried all 5 of my sd cards, re-formatted all five, recopied picture files to different sd cards, tried Samba, and on and on. I then went back to something that worked for me about a month ago when I was having similar trouble and so proceeded to format all of my sd cards with SDFormatter, using the third option (overwrite), which definitely takes awhile. When I did regular "quick" formats, nothing changed, but when I did the more extensive "overwrite" format, my NC recognized and mounted them. I don't know why that worked, but it did. (I can't help but think of all the people who bought sd cards that wouldn't work for them.) I tried to find a thread to put my observation in, but none of them seemed to be an appropriate choice. If the mods think this belongs in another thread (or even the trash), please feel free.

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:

MNMichael

Jan 28, 2011
I have hesitated to post this observation, because I don't want anyone to think I actually really know something. :D However, I have run into this situation at least 3 times and hope that it might help someone as clueless as I usually am. If nothing else, they might try this as a last resort. This morning I flashed HC v.4, 2nd edition (or whatever it is called) to my NC. In trying to get Gallery to recognize my wallpaper file from my sd card, I found that no matter what I tried, I could not get my sd card to mount. I tried all 5 of my sd cards, re-formatted all five, recopied picture files to different sd cards, tried Samba, and on and on. I then went back to something that worked for me about a month ago when I was having similar trouble and so proceeded to format all of my sd cards with SDFormatter, using the third option (overwrite), which definitely takes awhile. When I did regular "quick" formats, nothing changed, but when I did the more extensive "overwrite" format, my NC recognized and mounted them. I don't know why that worked, but it did. (I can't help but think of all the people who bought sd cards that wouldn't work for them.) I tried to find a thread to put my observation in, but none of them seemed to be an appropriate choice. If the mods think this belongs in another thread (or even the trash), please feel free.

Sue

[HOW TO] Make Nook App work under HC emmc (and other apps needing sdcard access) - xda-developers