[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

PhoenixUK

Feb 21, 2012
Tragidy, thanks for sorting out the ROM file download issue. I can confirm it's downloaded fully and flashed to the device via LiveSuit. :)

The only problem I have, I don't know quite what selection to make in the changing language from Chinese to English. I can't see anything on this forum for your ROM or the Dorkfiles page, can you help advice it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Tragidy, thanks for sorting out the ROM file download issue. I can confirm it's downloaded fully and flashed to the device via LiveSuit. :)

The only problem I have, I don't know quite what selection to make in the changing language from Chinese to English. I can't see anything on this forum for your ROM or the Dorkfiles page, can you help advice it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

OPen settings and scroll down until you see an A on the left hand side, that is language settings, select it, the entry at the top is the main language selection so select that then simply scroll to English (united Kingdom) or whatever your choice.. job done.. you can also make any other changes such as keyboard here as well.

alexdk

Feb 7, 2013
OPen settings and scroll down until you see an A on the left hand side, that is language settings, select it, the entry at the top is the main language selection so select that then simply scroll to English (united Kingdom) or whatever your choice.. job done.. you can also make any other changes such as keyboard here as well.

Hi all

Sorry I asking, but I´m new here. I´m coming from samsung devices and I don´t know nothing about this device. I have a Tablet PC 5 Point Capacitive A13 1.2 GHz with 4.4 android. What is the difference between the original 4.4 and this?
Can I use this ROM on my tablet, and if yes, which one do I need to choose?

Thx in advance

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Two new A13 ROMS are coming from me now, keep an eye open for the new 4.1 Jelly Bean A13 ROM and 4.0.4 DX which are coming shortly.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Tragidy there are a new mali drivers. r3p2-01rel0
Can you compile it and add it to your rom?

Newest drivers will come in the latest edition of 4.0.4 after I can test them on some games first, last time we had a big wait because they didnt just plug and play we had to write an api.

smolny

Feb 14, 2013
Hi Tragidy,
Thanks for your great work. I've downloaded the ROM, un-7zipped it and tried to mount the .img under Linux, using the "-o loop" option. However the image doesn't mount, is there any offset I should set? Or filesystem other than vfat or ext2? According to your words, I don't want to fix a working tablet, just to extract bluetooth drivers for external BT dongle. Cheers

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
The JellyBean ROM is actually for Momo9-4 which is dual core RK3066 but I do however have updates coming for this rom to expand the compatibility I also am releasing a new Momo9-III VS which is the new mother board.

固件说明:
1.此固件只能使用在86VS主板,不兼容现有的86V2主板
2.解决部分屏保不唤醒问题
3.解决开机电流声大问题
4.优化FLASH问题
5.本固件支持MOMO9加强版III机身后带有下列SN码的机器
6.SN:MO9 PLUS-III.08G VS1 XXXX 1XXXXX

This firmware can only be used in the 86VS motherboard is not compatible with the existing 86V2 motherboard
Solve boot image and sounds
Optimization FLASH

The firmware support the III fuselage after MOMO9 enhanced version with the following SN code machine

6.SN: MO9 PLUS-III.08G VS1 XXXX 1XXXXX

obajtektsw92

Feb 10, 2013
Newest drivers will come in the latest edition of 4.0.4 after I can test them on some games first, last time we had a big wait because they didnt just plug and play we had to write an api..
I understand . I have polish manta mid08 with mali 400sp and your rom boost it about 40%, Nice ;) I enable entropy generator and i can now play GTA VC with no lag ;) I have another small question. Can you add usb bluetooth modules support ? it would be helpful for me becouse my tablet don't have a internal bluetooth and no usb host api ;/

Ponyportal

Feb 14, 2013
tragidy, but what about my Ployer Momo 9-III with old motherboard? (I tried new motherboard drivers, but expirienced sound problems and overall slowness) Should I wait for new firmware for it?