[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

menyuskahh

Mar 19, 2012
Any suggestions with S7 Slim (s7-201w ONLY WIFI)? Cause i installed it without trouble but on the home screen when i roll down the bar it shows "NO SERVICE" and if i want to turn on wifi i have to go to the settings and turn it on, or i have to do it with the build in app, but it isn't enough cause if i want to connect to a foreign wifi wich has password i have to go to the settings connections etc and choose it. Thats the only thing why i use the normal rom now, cause when i touch the wifi icon on the home screen i can easily go to the settings. But i dont like the normal firmware very much. So i'm looking forward to trzmod V4! And i hope that problem what mentioned will solved for S7 Slim s7-201w ONLY WIFI devices :)

HenZ_Dj

Mar 25, 2012
salam hangat gan,,,,

org indo gabung nih,,, coz agan mastah pun kan org indo,,,

gan, gw berhasil flash,,, tp kok hh nya blm di root,,, sdgkan penjelasan nya hh sdh diroot utk cusrom v3 ini... mhn petunjuk agar bs di root,,,
TQ

Copetrance

Mar 16, 2012
Hi all. First of all im new to forum ( and my tablet ) im noob for this things.. I have. Build Version: s7-201uV100R001C205B010, then i have Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-ideos and Android 2.2.2. froyo. I want to Install this but i dont know if i can coz of version, and i saw that Kernel version is unavailable for something i dont understand what coz im noob :D. So if some one can help me my region is ( Serbia ). Sorry for my sucker english. P.S i did all that instructions says, but it says " put divice on usb...

stoodoo

Mar 31, 2012
Hello,
I have updated with the S7_trzmod-v3, but now my tablet, s7-105, does not recognise my sim card and will not connect to servers via wifi either?
can anyone help?

stoodoo

Mar 31, 2012
hola cansat, gracias por el enlace, pero lo he intentado y no se queda grabado, (pulso guardar y se queda en blanco)? Es que si no reconoce el sim, parece que no guarda el apn?!

stoodoo

Mar 31, 2012
Hey matrixx955, I have installed the v.3 on my S7 105, but it refuses to recognise the SIM card, any ideas??
thanks for any help you can offer?!
cheers

tatan

Apr 5, 2012
> extract zip file on PC.

> enable USB debugging on your tablet then connect USB cable

> Run file upgrade.cmd inside the extracted folder

(i guess you have usb driver installed already because you are using v0.1, so you can skip installing drivers)

masih bingung gan cara upgradenya. nge run file upgrade.cmd nya itu kok gak bisa2 ya?
tolong dibantu nih. itu caranya di dobel klik aja ato gimana? kok gak ada reaksi apa2 ya?

kahenya

Apr 7, 2012
Go launcher screwed up my S7 - Slim so I managed to recover it with the SD Card method and the South African ROM. Was hoping to sort of rewind back to where I was before Go Launcher happened or load this ROM. However, I have only used Linux since 1996 and actually have no access to a Windows Machine. Is it possible to either install this over Linux, what would I need to do, or is there a way I can do this over the SD card? Please help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TauTau

Apr 10, 2012
Any way to get this ROM with german language? I flashed the indonesian 2.2.2 before, does that have a connection to only having English and something to me unreadable available? Also, is there a way to get the Powermenu (those Buttons for WiFi etc. in the Pulldown Status menu)?

menyuskahh

Mar 19, 2012
Any way to get this ROM with german language? I flashed the indonesian 2.2.2 before, does that have a connection to only having English and something to me unreadable available? Also, is there a way to get the Powermenu (those Buttons for WiFi etc. in the Pulldown Status menu)?

I have the same pulldown menu problem :( Looking forward for solutions! The pulldown menu only shows: No service, and nothing else :(

MatrixX955

Dec 26, 2011
stoodoo said:
Hey matrixx955, I have installed the v.3 on my S7 105, but it refuses to recognise the SIM card, any ideas??
thanks for any help you can offer?!
cheers

Is your device openline, was expecting that problem but fortunately everything worked fine for me, will read some forums about your problem and if I find a solution will give you the link to it...

Have a nice evening everyone... this rom is awesome :)

seizmos

Feb 8, 2012
u can try bro , after installation post here your expirience....

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk 2