rooCase Executive Portfolio! July 3rd!!!!

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
With the recent issues with the Navitech case (no memory card slot opening ... appearing like they used another mfr product for their pictures ... etc), I've sent an email to the seller asking about available slots. The seller has a very high rating, so I have high expectations. But their pictures are unclear as to openings (it doesn't even look like there's a hole for the front camera!) My current assumption is that their product is still in production and they don't have any to take good pictures of so they provided a photoshop image for pre-order purposes.

I'll let everyone know what their response is.

pw5470

May 20, 2011
Thanks, I'll be interested to hear about the slots. It does look nice, hope it works out. I'm holding out for a good case. Would love some kind of shell that goes around that provides some extra grip.

jmelo529

Jun 6, 2011
Cant tell from the pics but in the tech specs it claims it will have access to all ports and controls.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
Cant tell from the pics but in the tech specs it claims it will have access to all ports and controls.

Just an FYI, the Navitech case, Acer case, and many more claim this too, but the memory card slot, which many of us consider as being a major port, is covered up. It's best to confirm with online sellers if everything is easily accessible, especially the memory card slot if that is important to you.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum