Root and Gapps for Telechips, 7032,7034,7036,7048,8048

Shriveax

Jan 3, 2014
New issue: I went to "update" my Kyros with no update files in the internal storage or connected to WiFi only to try toget to recovery mode (clockworkmod). I expected to get some type of error and boot into recovery and all of a sudden, it actually started updating and stopped at half way for about 10 seconds and then went to the android boot up logo and then shut off completely, i cannot at the moment make it function or even turn on. Help ASAP please.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
New issue: I went to "update" my Kyros with no update files in the internal storage or connected to WiFi only to try toget to recovery mode (clockworkmod). I expected to get some type of error and boot into recovery and all of a sudden, it actually started updating and stopped at half way for about 10 seconds and then went to the android boot up logo and then shut off completely, i cannot at the moment make it function or even turn on. Help ASAP please.
Your problem has nothing to due with my update no support will be given in this thread on any problems not related to my update.

Last edited:

hanjna76

Jan 13, 2014
I updated my 7036 and it went smooth. Got play store and downloaded subway surfers for the daughter. It is really delayed when swipping and running in that game, i was wondering if this was a memory issue? Is your update really big? Maybe I did something wrong? I did your update, then after the game was slow went back and restored to factory to try to clear some memory and your play store update was still there. tried the game again with the same results. Any ideas? Is the 36 just too slow to play certain games? Thanks in advance.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I updated my 7036 and it went smooth. Got play store and downloaded subway surfers for the daughter. It is really delayed when swipping and running in that game, i was wondering if this was a memory issue? Is your update really big? Maybe I did something wrong? I did your update, then after the game was slow went back and restored to factory to try to clear some memory and your play store update was still there. tried the game again with the same results. Any ideas? Is the 36 just too slow to play certain games? Thanks in advance.
Yes not enough ram for gaming.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Jan 27, 2014
I wanted to post this to help anyone who is trying to download the root file root_gaps_signed.zip. If you are using Mozilla firefox the ads for the hosting site redirects you to download other software files not the zip file listed. I was only able to download the correct file by using internet explorer (still filled with popup and ads) as the file to download pops up on the screen rather than hitting a download button. I did download a file from the hosting sites 3rd parties and renamed it update.zip on my tab only to get the error messages posted in other threads so heads up on the site being a pain in the keyster. After downloading correct file and following instructions it worked perfectly.

Jumpy

Feb 3, 2014

Your root for my 7036 seems to work perfectly. I've seen elsewhere that it's recommended to dump system files and such. I've googled for nearly an hour, but I can't quite pin down the process of creating the dump and then restoring the dump if need be. I can find one or the other, but different methods so I don't think dumping from method A is quite compatible with restoring from method B.

With your root, how would you recommend doing a system dump and restore?

Thanks for your work, vampirefo!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Your root for my 7036 seems to work perfectly. I've seen elsewhere that it's recommended to dump system files and such. I've googled for nearly an hour, but I can't quite pin down the process of creating the dump and then restoring the dump if need be. I can find one or the other, but different methods so I don't think dumping from method A is quite compatible with restoring from method B.

With your root, how would you recommend doing a system dump and restore?

Thanks for your work, vampirefo!

Most likely you can use the fake recovery I made to backup and restore, or you can do it manually via adb.

marcogrecco

Apr 15, 2014
I have TCC 8925 teleships and i can not root.

I have a TCC 8925 teleships and I can`t root.
I have one installed in multimidea in my car
I used your root method.
Android shut down normally and does not restart.
I need help.
I will give a donation to accomplish root.
Thank you for your attention.

keaton10689

Aug 31, 2014
so i took the risk and tested this on my mid 1048 and it works great. iv had no issues with this so far all gapps have worked with the latest versions installed and apps update just fine. so again for anyone out there that was going crazy like me trying to get the play store on there mid ( 1048 ) give this a try at your own risk ofcourse and be sure to thank this man he is clearly good at what he does and works hard to make successful software