Small Words on Upper Right of Screen

Oct 23, 2012
I don't know if this is normal, maybe someone can tell me? This didn't happen at first but now I have on the upper right side of the screen of my samsung tablet2 7.0 there is consistently a very small list of web addresses that are so small I can't read them other than to see that they are web addresses. Above that is a line, partially green, partially red. Not knowing what to do, I did a factory reset but it is there again. It covers the battery notification. Is this normal?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you did the factory reset and told your tablet to sync with Google when you set it back up it may have reinstalled the app that may be causing the problem. It sounds like some type of a live feed, maybe an RSS app that you installed or some other widget. Look in the widget list in your app drawer to see if you can identify anything similar.

Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for your advice...I ended up calling Samsung and they said there is a hardware problem and to exchange it at the store or send it in for repairs. Easier than I thought.