Stupid human

Jun 3, 2011

I installed CM7 on my wife’s Nook color and she didn’t like it so I amtrying to get it back to stock and it will not work. After a successful installof the stock rom i restart the nook and it just sits at the n screen. I havesearched all over the net and tried everything I could find. She is starting tomiss her nook and I’m about to go buy a new one. Any suggestions?

ShutterPeep

May 3, 2011

I installed CM7 on my wife’s Nook color and she didn’t like it so I amtrying to get it back to stock and it will not work. After a successful installof the stock rom i restart the nook and it just sits at the n screen. I havesearched all over the net and tried everything I could find. She is starting tomiss her nook and I’m about to go buy a new one. Any suggestions?

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...tock-rom-using-stock-nook-color-recovery.html

Flash back to clean stock ROM - nookDevs

the 8 interrupted boots was what got me back.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Since it is stuck at the n when booting you might just need to hold the power and n buttons while it is booting to bring up the erase and deregister. Once that is done it should boot.

What didn't she like about CM7? While the B&N app isn't perfect it does allow full access to B&N books and magazines and CM7 offers so much more than the stock nook. The links above should help too.

JP

Jun 3, 2011
Ya I tried all of it manny times... I was able to fix it a few minuteds ago!!!!!! I got Ultimate Droid to flash and then did the flash over to stock rom. IT WORKED. Stupid me I cant believe I didnt do a back up first... Any way it is fixed now, thanks for your suggestions.

She couldnt get the B&N to show any of her books. She really likes the UD though, well so far. I had the same problem with CN7 on my Incredible I had to do a restore because nothing else would flash on it. I think it is a great rom but its the devil. J/K

Last edited: