Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
try to change the wep to open and disable the password and try to connect again. before you was able to connect to wifi?
im happy that i could help you :) and hope you can fix your wifi problem.

I tried and it did not work!
says my network is out of range

54M Wireless Router
Model No. TL-WR541G/TL-WR542G

when used 2.3.3 version I managed to connect two times, but very unstable!
now no time:mad:

thanks for you help!

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
try to change the wep to open and disable the password and try to connect again. before you was able to connect to wifi?
im happy that i could help you :) and hope you can fix your wifi problem.

Do you know how I make a flashing my tablet by sdcard?
I like to update my firmware to try resolve this problem with wifi connection

exe

Apr 1, 2012
im sorry but i dont work with sd card because once i have burned a tablet (toshiba-windows ce) and since then i never used sd card again...
sorry i cant help you there. but if you want to mess @ i can give you the link for the 4gb model... after all you may have the 4gb model and thats why your wifi keep causing you problems... i have also try that one and the tablet is very fast but have some app bugs and others also...

moncef363

Mar 9, 2012
NEEDED the person how will do me this favor will be payed ! I just need a system dump of the tablet please :) because mine is bricked and i need that dump to make it work again so how can you do the system dump
Either via terminal emulator or adb.

tar zcvf /sdcard/systemdump.tar.gz /system

(OR)
If you have busybox:
busybox tar zcvf /sdcard/systemdump.tar.gz /system

You may need to root and type su first.
Personnaly i prefer you to use busybox it's easier here is a link for busybox
http://www.4shared.com/android/mROVn0KV/BusyBox_Pro_v783_DroidApps.htm
Thank you a lot send me a PM after you finish the operation THE DUMP MUST BE FOR A ANDROID i7 superpad P745 !

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
im sorry but i dont work with sd card because once i have burned a tablet (toshiba-windows ce) and since then i never used sd card again...
sorry i cant help you there. but if you want to mess @ i can give you the link for the 4gb model... after all you may have the 4gb model and thats why your wifi keep causing you problems... i have also try that one and the tablet is very fast but have some app bugs and others also...

Please send link too, I´ll try!
Thanks again

exe

Apr 1, 2012
@ doglao here is the link : m701_4g_8188_256.ius - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download hope this will work for you. just leet me know ;)

@ moncef - mate i can't get this tablet rooted... i help you with pleasure if you teel me how to root it :) i have try'd all application like androot universal root superoneclick
z4root etc but no luck..... if you can help me root it than i help you with the dump you need ;)

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
@ doglao here is the link : m701_4g_8188_256.ius - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download hope this will work for you. just leet me know ;)

@ moncef - mate i can't get this tablet rooted... i help you with pleasure if you teel me how to root it :) i have try'd all application like androot universal root superoneclick
z4root etc but no luck..... if you can help me root it than i help you with the dump you need ;)

I start with boot and received the message: "this is not a wrap for current product"
what is it?

exe

Apr 1, 2012
hi did you use iuw1.2 for the update? other problem may be the usb cable that you use.. don't use a motorola cable !!! sometimes this cables don't work for other phones/tablets/etc. or it may be that your tablet is the 2gb version like mine. only that in my case i did this update without any error. strange

try the update one more time and allways select easy burn !!! i hope this time you get no error..

madhattr999

May 3, 2012
to mount sdcard in M701SA_0722_V2.1, install connectbot, go to local, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/sdcard1 > then remove card and reinsert card
to mount usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk2
> then remove usb and reinsert
to mount micro usb, mkdir /mnt/sdcard/udisk1
> then remove usb and reinsert

I have a p745 (SuperPocket i7) and everything SEEMS to work at first try except for the SD slot and the USB slots. Wifi works, the app store works, the touch pad generally works, etc.. I was able to install connectbot and create these directories, and then access my SD card and/or USB drive. However, when the machine reboots, these settings are lost and I have to do it again. Does anyone know how to run these automatically each boot so my SD slot and USB hub function properly without any manual effort??

Thanks a lot for the temporary workaround at the very least. Having paid 50 bucks for my device, I wasn't expecting it to work perfectly, but being able to attach extra storage reliably, would be pretty helpful.

bluangel128

May 10, 2012
i need more information because i diden't anderstend how to conect my tablet whit my pc
and whitch button press to open the connection wiht the pc

sorry for my englich

Dante_Moraes

May 20, 2012
Hello boys!
I Have a tablet Super Pocket I7, but today when I uninstalled the Z4Root, he fought in the Setup Boot, Android 2.3.7 is someone would have the firmware of this device?

Thanks!
Hugs from Brazil!

atrac

Jan 9, 2012
Greetings! I have an Impression i7 tablet that is having the exact same issues mentioned in this thread (have to plug in a USB mouse/keyboard combo to unlock, won't load home screen - Infotm crashing, have to press F1 on keyboard to get to system settings, internal memory error, won't mount an sd card, etc). I am sure that info in this thread can possibly get me a working tablet, but unfortunately it looks like previous Impression i7 owners have given up before even coming to this thread (there are a few posts in the Leader Impression section of people who posted this same issue, were pointed to this thread, then nothing...so I am assuming they gave up).

I have determined that Impression as a company is useless -- they have no firmware updates posted to their website for this model AND they won't help you unless you can provide a purchase receipt (which I no longer have).

From my "About device" screen I have this information:

Model Number: i7
Android version: 2.2-1103_en
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 Thu Nov 3 22:30:18 CST 2011
Build Number: FRF85B

$Screen Shot 2012-07-03 at 8.51.27 PM.png$Screen Shot 2012-07-03 at 8.51.48 PM.png

:: Welcome to Impression ::

As you can see from the pic, this unit has four "soft touch" buttons on the bottom (Program Settings, Home, Back, and Search), a power button on the left, and a Vol - and + on the top.

That is all of the information I can provide on this tablet at the moment. If you can tell me what I need to do to provide more useful information, I will be glad to do so.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

mvroid

Jul 22, 2012
Hi guys
I'm from Brazil
I have this Tablet and I have a problem
I turn on my tablet, install app and configure options, but when I turn off back the original settings
I think the solution is to format. How to do this? Install the firmware M701SA_0722_V2.1 or higher
Sorry for poor English
- Google Translator