Tablet Can't Reboot

manueldacostatwu

Jan 18, 2018
Hello so I have this android tablet which can't reboot. I have tried all i can watched YouTube videos but still when u reboot, the 'Android' screen hangs on screen till tablet will go off (battery will be exhausted). I will be glad if you can assist me.
4fa8666a4ea6d1de2929b036803e87e4.jpg
feb8a50c0ef3b23f5f33c5c34ff610a2.jpg

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

the-equalizer

Dec 20, 2017
I believe there are posts on this forum on doing a safe boot, or if that doesn't work, a factory reset.

If you have an sd card in the tablet, please remove it, a corrupted/broken sd card can lead to strange behaviour.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

manueldacostatwu

Jan 18, 2018
I believe there are posts on this forum on doing a safe boot, or if that doesn't work, a factory reset.

If you have an sd card in the tablet, please remove it, a corrupted/broken sd card can lead to strange behaviour.

Thank you for your reply. All SD cards have been removed. I've tried the factory settings but still. Seriously need assistance.

the-equalizer

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you for your reply. All SD cards have been removed. I've tried the factory settings but still. Seriously need assistance.

In that case it is either a hardware/storage failure or it will need the re-installing (re-flashing).
You will have to take it to a repair shop or give it to someone that can get hold of the rom.
It isn't unlikely that you will end up having to replace it I'm afraid.

manueldacostatwu

Jan 18, 2018
In that case it is either a hardware/storage failure or it will need the re-installing (re-flashing).
You will have to take it to a repair shop or give it to someone that can get hold of the rom.
It isn't unlikely that you will end up having to replace it I'm afraid.

OK.. Thank you