This Tablet Any Good?

D

Dawnstar

Hello;)

Welcome to AT

When i first started out i did a research on all the tablets systems to find the right one for myself. The A13 is an old cpu most go for A10 Allwinner but that is also a single core cpu, But now you have Cortex A9 Dual core cpu.

I hope you will enjoy your first tablet but it won't be you last;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainz4Ever

Oct 3, 2012
So did I get my moneys worth or did I get screwed? Also I'm not sure by what you mean. Is the CPU good or not?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't see an issue with the processor but that's not all there is to the tablet. Many who purchased Chinese tablets found that some apps they wanted to install would not install because that tablet had not been tested with the app so the developer or Google would not authorize it on that tablet. Again, as you point out, there could be a support issue at some point that may be difficult to deal with. If you were in Asia rather than Australia it might be (just a tad) different.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I see two faults with the tablet, one is a true fault the second one is just a personal fault.

1. 512 mb memory isn't sufficient on a modern tablet, needs to be 1 gb or better.
2. While I own a 7 inch tablet, I will never buy another.

Trainz4Ever

Oct 3, 2012
I'm not really concerned with the specs of this tablet as I am going to watch YouTube, download some games, and surf the web. If it isn't as fun as I thought it would be, I have my Apple iPod Touch 4G. I'm happy with that! It isn't the worst tablet is it?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not really concerned with the specs of this tablet as I am going to watch YouTube, download some games, and surf the web. If it isn't as fun as I thought it would be, I have my Apple iPod Touch 4G. I'm happy with that! It isn't the worst tablet is it?

What you are wanting to do is precisely why you SHOULD be concerned with the specs. Games, YouTube 1GB ram, Games 8GB storage to cover the games ghat need additional downloads. It may not be "the worst tablet" but it may be close.

WVUTampaAlum

Oct 6, 2011
One main issue I always see on this forum is that many cheap Chinese tabs do not have Google play store. This would be a must for any tab I buy /unless it was a kindle fire and I would recommend a fire over most Chinese tabs anyhow.

Trainz4Ever

Oct 3, 2012
Well, scince Im not going overboard and wasting a lot of space, Ill just get a few good games, watch some YouTube, and enjoy me first ever tablet! I really appreciate your opinions, even though your saying that I made one of the worst choices possible. Anything else you want to tell me?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Well, scince Im not going overboard and wasting a lot of space, Ill just get a few good games, watch some YouTube, and enjoy me first ever tablet! I really appreciate your opinions, even though your saying that I made one of the worst choices possible. Anything else you want to tell me?

Yes, good luck and hope you get some enjoyment from your tablet.

When the discussion started I thought you were looking for a suggestion, then I found that you were looking for justification instead. Best to ask BEFORE making a choice . :););)