Universal Tablet Stand

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
universaltabletstand.jpg

One of the greatest things about Android is that its open source and free so any one can take it and manipulate it and add it to any device, but that is also one of the bad things about Android, and us as tablet owners see it a lot. There are so many different size tablets with different dimensions. It is hard to find a universal anything for Android tablets but through my searches today I believe I have found just the thing.

It is called the Breffo Spiderpodium Breffo USA - Consumer Electronics Accessories. From what I have read it is a fantastic item. It is an 8 legged thing that can be bent and twisted into almost anything and therefore can be used for almost anything. Breffo offers a small version for like cellphones and cameras and a large version for tablets and whatever else. The tablet version costs 39.99 usd and is currently only on pre-order. This looks like a great item and I have already bought 2 of the smaller ones that should be here next week. If you want more information visit the site Breffo USA - Consumer Electronics Accessories.

Let us know in the comments if you go and pre-order one and what are some other ways you would use one of these?

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Thanks for this link. I just ordered one for my phone and tablet. I think those prices are reasonable IMO both with shipping was like $65.00. I can dig it.

chango714

Feb 3, 2011
I just ordered a black one in the e-reader size for 34.99 + shipping. I didnt see anything other than antipated 3-5 days shipping. I even received a e-mail from
breffo USA LLC confirming my order. Think was too cool for me to wait!
Maybe they have them in stock? Ill keep you posted as the drama unfolds.