Universal Tablet Stand

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
So i got my two in the mail yesterday, didnt pick them up until this morning but they are awesome. I have been playing with mine to see what all it can do and what works best and my wife took hers to work with her to play with. its a pretty cool little item. Its a great stand and a pretty fun toy too.

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Mines were shipped out yesterday, so hopefully I can play with them this weekend. I might even order another phone size one to have at my office.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Well, I was going to go back and look at the picture again since I am waiting til closer to time for me to go home to place my order, but the picture is gone :( But I am really glad you like yours p.robbie, because I was going to get one regardless but knowing someone else has made the purchase and likes it makes it easier. LOL.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
here is a picture of my spiderpodium holding up my m701-r. Now this is the cellphone style podium but i just wanted to see how it would do with a tablet and does pretty good. There is also a hole in the center of the spiderpodium so you could plug in a charger.

stand1u.jpg

stand2b.jpg

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Now that is sexy. I am definitely getting one. Is it pretty steady while you manipulate the screen?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Now that is sexy. I am definitely getting one. Is it pretty steady while you manipulate the screen?

i just uploaded a new pic of it in landscape mode and with the tablet it works better in landscape mode because the legs arent tall enough to support the back perfect but thats because its the one thats made for the cell phone i think the one made for the tablet has longer legs. but it works really well for the tablet and it works great for my phone

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Heck, I am sold. This has just made my list of early Father's Day gifts I plan for my kids to buy me.