USB problem

Polyhive

Mar 28, 2013
When I plugged in my USB cable to connect to my Win7 tower I got a message on the tablet saying USB unmounted. I suspect this means I need a driver for the Win7 side. The tablet is a NATPC 10" running jellybean and is also called a Flytouch 9. Their own forum seems to be dead as after registering last night I still have not received an email to enable the usage there.

PH

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
This is the 2nd time that you posted about this problem with connecting to your Windows computer. There are great many reasons why some tablets won't connect, but most of those are related to something in the computer that may be blocking the connection. As for registering with the site, I don't understand what you are talking about since it appears that you are able to post.

Polyhive

Mar 28, 2013
My first post was moved it seems by Spider but I thought it deleted so re-posted.

As for the forum comment if care is taken in the reading one might see that I put, "Their own forum seems to be dead as after registering last night I still have not received an email to enable the usage there." which clearly refers to another forum, not this one. Or at least I thought it was clear.

With that cleared up does anyone know what driver is required to get my NATPC tablet to converse with my WIN7 tower via USB cable please?

PH

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Sorry if I misunderstood. I have no answer regarding the drivers.

Polyhive

Mar 28, 2013
I mailed the makers, and they say when USB is plugged in there should be a symbol appear in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing does, nor did the charger work for several hours yesterday so I have informed them that the unit is not fit for purpose and is being returned.

PH