Vizio Tech Support A+

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Well, after spending hours trying to fix flash and my browser, I called Tech Support. Talked with Andre.

He fixed the problems in less that 20 minutes, some were obvious, clearing the cache, others not so obvious. Like deleting the downloaded Flash and letting the system flash show up. Not something I would have thought of.

Good work Vizio, real people and good support. Guess that's why I have three Vizio TV's too.

Martel

Nov 14, 2011
Well, that's a good thing. I was a little worried. I thought you had said you were on with tech support for FIVE hours with no resolution. I get worried when I here product support sucks

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I was a week ago and had to reset the VTAB. I think the original download of HC was bad and the woman I talked to only knew one thing to do, reset. I think that was wrong, but after trying all her ideas, she gave up.

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
I think the support is actually not bad at all when it comes to normal user problems, as soon as you need to contact a dev for some reason they obviously can not help u anymore as they are a company working for vizio doing the support only and the devs are another company working for vizio doing development only. So for normal uuser support its good, if you need more you are pissed.

--------------------------
tapatalked from Galaxy S

Deandec

Nov 25, 2011
I think Vizio has done well by providing the HC update and improving the tablet. So the Company support is very good.

My experience with computer chat support was horrible. My experience with telephone support was good, but only after I educated the rep on the included features of the VTAB.

I now have a replacement VTAB being shipped. Hopefully that solves my only problem with my VTAB ownership.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Interesting. The first woman i talked to months ago when the battery was dying all the time offered me up a replacement right away. Last week, I suggested that and the woman said my tablet wasn't broken, no soup for you.

Why are they sending you a new one?

rsmvstar

Mar 23, 2012
Kemper said:
Well, after spending hours trying to fix flash and my browser, I called Tech Support. Talked with Andre.

He fixed the problems in less that 20 minutes, some were obvious, clearing the cache, others not so obvious. Like deleting the downloaded Flash and letting the system flash show up. Not something I would have thought of.

Good work Vizio, real people and good support. Guess that's why I have three Vizio TV's too.

I have the same problem. Do you remember what else you did besides clearing the cace and deleting the downloaded flash? How long dd it take for the system flas to show up?

Deandec

Nov 25, 2011
There are sending a replacement because my HDMI connector does not work. All other functions are fine.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I have the same problem. Do you remember what else you did besides clearing the cace and deleting the downloaded flash? How long dd it take for the system flas to show up?

It showed up while I was still on the phone. I deleted the old download, rebooted and went to the browser, pulled up CNN and it worked. Now that I have a bunch of stuff on the tab it is slower. I downloaded the CNN apps, cnn sucks, and it works much faster. Wish fox had video on there download. I can not get Fox Business to work, but Fox news does.