Where to buy Archos in stock?

skystryd

Dec 8, 2010
I got mine last Friday. Still working on understanding what it will and will not do. Seems many of the app's are geared toward the phones. Looking for a workable Facebook, Pandora and Netflix (if it will work). So far seems ok.
I did have to wait an extra month to get the thing - backordered.
I have a pocket edge as well. I like the dual screen on it. And a cruz reader. All have the plus and minus things going for them. Apps for all the same as with the 10.1 -- phone stuff lots of it..pad stuff --so far not that much.
Any one have a site that is geared to pads?

Jakeb1

Dec 6, 2010
Bad Ass is right, I just got it today charged it and have only been playing with it for about ten minutes or so, but I'm impressed so far. I will be doing the update here shortly. My plan was to give this to my wife for a Christmas present, but I think I might be keeping this one for myself. :)

OH45631

Nov 29, 2010
Anyone have the inside scoop on the availability for these? I've been waiting them to be available, but I'm getting impatient. I'm thinking of getting the Viewsonic G Pad since its available in my area for local pickup. Any feedback would be appreciated.

-Thanks

Check out the thread at Forum.ArchosFans.com - View topic - Post your information on when the A101, A70, etc will be

According to the Archos Store they expect to have the A101 in stock tomorrow (on website tomorrow or Friday).

gmpdmd

Aug 5, 2010

DroidSearch

Oct 11, 2010
That's how I felt =/

Just pre-order with amazon.com, even thought I wanted the 10, i saw the 7 and felt like I could come to love it! It's going to be for reading and typing out documents sooo.. .I'm not too concerned about size considering the kindle does less and is about the same size =P

knitguy

Dec 9, 2010
As of right now the 16gb Archos 101 is in stock at Tiger Direct (search Archos 10.1). I just bought one and it should get here by 4:30 tomorrow afternoon!

Kbxy73

Nov 27, 2010
Helpful info. I have one pre-ordered form JR.com, but I'm concerned Archos is going to be slow to distribute to suppliers when they can't even keep then in stock themselves. As a result, I'm looking for other options.

I had one at J&R too and when someone posted that they hadn't rec'd a shipment of Archos to date I knew that my chances were slim!! Best bet is to keep an eye on the Archos site... I got two when they became available on Dec 6th and it's due to arrive sometime today. Getting late... but UPS says it's out for delivery.

Keep refreshing & read here regularly cause someone will always post when it becomes in stock. That's how I found out

queenwolf2

Dec 7, 2010
bought it at Best Buy for 299.00 - returned it because there was something wrong with the on-off...made weird noise like it was shorting or something

gmpdmd

Aug 5, 2010
I had one at J&R too and when someone posted that they hadn't rec'd a shipment of Archos to date I knew that my chances were slim!! Best bet is to keep an eye on the Archos site... I got two when they became available on Dec 6th and it's due to arrive sometime today. Getting late... but UPS says it's out for delivery.

Keep refreshing & read here regularly cause someone will always post when it becomes in stock. That's how I found out

Just ordered one from Tiger Direct!! Thanks to this thread!!

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010

Just ordered one from Tiger Direct!! Thanks to this thread!!

same here... gonna arrive tues day... ordered too late for it to arrive on friday XP

just ordered; will have to cancel my AMAZON order; and will no longer need to continually F5 newegg.com;

added bonus; no tax' and for an extra 5$ got next day delivery; so get it on Saturday....!!

kitex2

Dec 4, 2010
just ordered; will have to cancel my AMAZON order; and will no longer need to continually F5 newegg.com;

added bonus; no tax' and for an extra 5$ got next day delivery; so get it on Saturday....!!
what it let you get it sat said if i did 1 day wouldnt come will 13th :/

Last edited:

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
what it let you get it sat said if i did 1 day wouldnt come will 13th :/

i did the 2 day option, instead of 7$ it was 12$; and arrival sat by noon..!!

EDIT: call and modify asap; u can get it on the weekend..!!