Wifi error after CM7 install

kashif977

May 9, 2011
Hello all

I did the CM7 emmc flash on my nook 1.2.

However I have a couple question that I am sure you must have received before.

1) The emmc flashing was ok but after reboot my wifi is not working. Its saying error under the wifi settings. Can you please point me to the right direction?

2) Now that I have done CM7 internal flash. is there any step further in making most out of my nook? Is rooting (Manual nooter) the next step?

3) How do I remove the cell phone functionality? I suppose its running all the time and take my percious battery power.

4) Any other tweeks that I should do on my nook?

Thanks

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
1) Not sure about the wifi error. Could be a couple of things. Rebooting might help.
2) Nothing else to do with CM7, rooting is only for the locked B&N software. About the only other option for CM7 inmporvement is to flash over clock kernels. CM7 already comes over clocked so doing this is a matter or preference.
3) Not necesarry. None of the phone functions actually do anything but are necessary for Android to operate correctly since it is really a phone OS.
4) All other tweaks are up to you. Now that you have CM7 on it, make it your own :)

kashif977

May 9, 2011
Rebooting did not help with the wifi issue. Does that mean I have to do the CM7 install all over again. May be I missed something