Yes, I'm new too...

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Necromancer, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer Member

Greetings all...I just got my ZT180 today. It had Android 2.1 and the 1030 firmware. I was surprised at the responsiveness of the touch screen and the speed of the unit. It transitions well and plays all my main video and music formats. Many free apps to download, wireless was a breeze to get on my network. All I can say is next to the iPad; it performs more than equal

2. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum and glad you like your tablet

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

3. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    Necromancer that is awesome. It's such a cool feeling seeing that the package has arrived in the mail, and opening it up. Glad to hear that it's performing better than the iPad for you. BTW... welcome to the forum.

If you could spare a few minutes, and it's 100% up to you, we would love if you were able to write a little review of your tablet. Everyone on here absolutely loves reading and watching reviews. It's the geek in all of us.. BTW welcome to the forum :)

4. chippiechick

chippiechick Member

Tablet / Device:
    ZT180 10" Epad
    Hi I have the same Tablet and like the poster before, i was very impressed with the screen and with the fact that it connected to my WiFi straight away. The problem I have is that, this is all it does....I can sometimes get facebook open but all other apps get a "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" message. Please help, I'm going nuts trying to fix this.

5. TheZ

TheZ Member

Tablet / Device:
    Flytouch, Archos7 HT
    Welcome to the forums!

@chippiechick

Sounds like you need a fresh boot of the firmware. There is no reason it should be messed up like that out of the box. Check the Zenethink forums here for the latest ROM update and get back with us.

• Like Like x 2
  6. chippiechick

chippiechick Member

Tablet / Device:
    ZT180 10" Epad
    I did find a link that gave me the download link for the 1030 firmware update....followed everything step by step. When I'm supposed to have a green box(to show the usb is working) I don't have it, it stays blank. Can't go any further. :(

7. chippiechick

chippiechick Member

Tablet / Device:
    ZT180 10" Epad
    Thank you for all your help. I got it updated!! Had to save the firmware update file to my SD card and then run the program according to the youtube video. So happy now. Thanks again. Merry Christmas!!